1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

For Sale - NIB Anthracite TRD SE FJ Cruiser Wheels (4)

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by xodeuce, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 26, 2011 at 10:32 PM
    mbmchugh5

mbmchugh5 My wife is scheduleing an intervention as we speak

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Vermont
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma TRD Double cab 4x4
    Rough Country 6" Db lift with toytec coilovers and all pro Expo leafs,color matched grille, t-rex eyelids on spyder dual projector halos, black tailights, 4xInnovations sliders,pro comp rear plate bumper, ATO front plate bumper, grillecraft grille mesh w/Hella black magics behind it, colormatched emblems, sockmonkey trd O/R bedside decals and 3rdBrake cover, Aeroturbine 2525 muffler
    Yes, very good TT Are black and are harder to get, and sell for more....there are plenty of places to get them without vin # Silver, Anthracite, or Black TT replicas. To the best of my limited knowledge the TT's are the only ones you need a vin for..was trying to tell op he's asking TT price for wheels that can be had for 8 Bills. Like I said not trying to crap on the OP just trying to tell him his anticipated profit margin is higher than what people ON Tacomaworld.com will pay

2. Feb 26, 2011 at 10:39 PM
    mbmchugh5

mbmchugh5 My wife is scheduleing an intervention as we speak

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Vermont
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma TRD Double cab 4x4
    Rough Country 6" Db lift with toytec coilovers and all pro Expo leafs,color matched grille, t-rex eyelids on spyder dual projector halos, black tailights, 4xInnovations sliders,pro comp rear plate bumper, ATO front plate bumper, grillecraft grille mesh w/Hella black magics behind it, colormatched emblems, sockmonkey trd O/R bedside decals and 3rdBrake cover, Aeroturbine 2525 muffler
    Earnhardttoyota.co, TrdforYou.com, Wheelsandcaps.com, TRDparts4you.com, and EBAY. Research this topic you'll find lots of guys who are ordering silver ones and having them stripped and powdered for around 900. Silver are 125/per

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  3. Feb 27, 2011 at 8:45 AM
    xodeuce

xodeuce [OP] mmmmmmbourbon.

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2004 UZJ100
    So if stripped and powdered ones are $900, then I would expect to be able to get $1000 for mine shipped.

Since it seems trying to profit from a wise investment is against the spirit of this forum, I'll get a mod to lock or delete this thread. They may pop up on ebay at a later time. If you read this and want a set, keep an eye out.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top