Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Custom Access Cab Sub boxes

Old 02-23-2011, 05:10 PM   #1
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Custom Access Cab Sub boxes

Its that time for you guys to get your "Subbin" Custom Boxes and throw bulky square box away!

The Boxes are going to hold a size 8 or 10 its easier for us therefore you guys get a great deal

Prices: $ 250 Suede (Local) shipping is extra
$ 220 Vinyl

What you guys think ???
Attached Thumbnails
Custom Access Cab Sub boxes-tacomacustombox3.jpg   Custom Access Cab Sub boxes-tacomacustombox4.jpg  
Old 02-23-2011, 05:27 PM   #2
angeldavid216 is on a distinguished road

Name: Angel
angeldavid216's Tacoma Gallery
Boxes/prices looks great... but, is this a group buy or individually priced??? if so, count me in...
Old 02-23-2011, 05:37 PM   #3
4cyltacoma will become famous soon enough4cyltacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Reagan
4cyltacoma's Tacoma Gallery
looks like you wouldnt be able to open the storage if you have that on there.. i use those alot and would like to but a 10' sub in my access cab.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:27 PM   #4
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeldavid216 View Post
Boxes/prices looks great... but, is this a group buy or individually priced??? if so, count me in...
nope, just to make them...ill add you..ill going to see how many ppl i get before this weekend to make it worth my while..ill keep u updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4cyltacoma View Post
looks like you wouldnt be able to open the storage if you have that on there.. i use those alot and would like to but a 10' sub in my access cab.
well put it this was even is you have a regular sub box in the back you still wont be able to without moving it...
would you like one?
Old 02-24-2011, 12:53 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmas Computer View Post
make a 12!
trust me from experience a 12 is too big and the seats cant even recline back...

anyone else want one?
Old 02-24-2011, 10:46 AM   #7
4cyltacoma will become famous soon enough4cyltacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Reagan
4cyltacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JStradaXR View Post
nope, just to make them...ill add you..ill going to see how many ppl i get before this weekend to make it worth my while..ill keep u updated

well put it this was even is you have a regular sub box in the back you still wont be able to without moving it...
would you like one?
Yes i would love one. But i dont think ill be down with removing the box everytime i need to get to the storage under the seat..
Old 02-24-2011, 10:47 AM   #8
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

What you guys think ???
Looks alot like this...but more expensive.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-08...fAudioQ5fVideo
Old 02-24-2011, 10:48 AM   #9
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Well Done! Strong work!
Old 02-24-2011, 12:48 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by uood8 View Post
Looks alot like this...but more expensive.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-08...fAudioQ5fVideo
Those are garbage ppl bouth them and they all had the same problem. It was coming apart. And it's regular CHEAP carpet, this is suede top notch work! You get for what you pay for. Why don't you think ppl have bought them already. There's reviews on XRU maybe you should check it. Out
Thanks for bashing on my thread btw
Old 02-24-2011, 01:53 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmas Computer View Post
i hate my sub sitting behind my seat.. i'd rather have an extra space for a person.

I dont mind selling the 12 and buying a 10.

Also hows it sound? I first tried a generic sealed box with my 12, then went to the kicker ported box and it was a night and day difference.
It sounds awesome. It just depends what sub you put in it. If you go on xru.com you'll see the reviews. I have L7 10 kicker solobaric and man that thing bumpssss
Old 02-24-2011, 03:10 PM   #12
2k10Taco is on a distinguished road
Name: JD
2k10Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah Man i was looking for soething like that Count me in!!!!
Old 02-24-2011, 03:21 PM   #13
DSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to behold
Name: Kerri
DSMissed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Those are garbage ppl bouth them and they all had the same problem. It was coming apart. And it's regular CHEAP carpet, this is suede top notch work! You get for what you pay for. Why don't you think ppl have bought them already. There's reviews on XRU maybe you should check it. Out
Don't get so defensive, people are always looking to save money. And if you are wanting to get some business from the people here, I would think it would be in your best interest to play nicely...
Old 02-24-2011, 03:23 PM   #14
seanmyers22 is on a distinguished road
Name: Sean
seanmyers22's Tacoma Gallery
Wow I need something EXACTLY like this.. I have a HUGE box with two 12"s that takes up like the whole back bench. Im DYING to just sell them off and get something like this. Do you have it fastened down at all? I do quite a bit of offroading I don't want it to jump around.
Old 02-24-2011, 03:59 PM   #15
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
If you have to have it fastened down how would the storage containers be used? And has this been test fitted on the 09's?
Old 02-24-2011, 04:20 PM   #16
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

uood8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
well now i'll bash your thread...

Do you copy TW Vendor designs much or is this a first?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sub...b-sub-box.html

Maybe you need to hike it back over to URU.

I mean YOU ASKED...what do we think...I simply responded. It would have been an excellent opportunity to explain how your product (which you obviously copied from subxclosures) is superior to the link i posted. Instead you showed the forum what an type of supplier you are.
Old 02-24-2011, 04:33 PM   #17
Sproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud of
Sproulesxrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I mean YOU ASKED...what do we think...I simply responded. It would have been an excellent opportunity to explain how your product (which you obviously copied from subxclosures) is superior to the link i posted. Instead you showed the forum what an type of supplier you are.
Give JStradaXR a break. That ebay link was to an inferior sub box that looked like crap not to mention that you don't know the quality of materials used and how it sounds.
Old 02-24-2011, 04:39 PM   #18

uood8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sproulesxrunner View Post
Give JStradaXR a break. That ebay link was to an inferior sub box that looked like crap not to mention that you don't know the quality of materials used and how it sounds.
Nor does anyone know the quality of his, Other than a nice vinyl/suede cover. I can go get 20 dollars worth of vinyl and cover that ebay sub to look exactly like his, Just sayin.
Old 02-24-2011, 05:30 PM   #19
Still not worthy!
Sawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud of

Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Jason
Sawick's Tacoma Gallery
Interested, PM sent to inquire
Old 02-24-2011, 05:32 PM   #20

Quote:

im a vendor on XRU look it up! http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...play.php?f=134
theres been alot of wanted thread saying that they want one, but he hasnt been making them, i gave them a new design. i took the liberty to help ppl out. anything thing you want to bash on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sproulesxrunner View Post
thank you sproules, he knows me from xru