1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Looking to swap for new 2009 LED tail lights.

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Teufel Hunden, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Sep 9, 2008 at 10:28 AM
    Teufel Hunden

Teufel Hunden [OP] No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy

Member:
    Northern Virginia
    Vehicle:
    09 MGray DC SB TRD-OR 4x4 V6 Auto SR5
    Undercover tonneau, OEM tow package with hitch, OEM retractable roof rack, Front window tint (legal), WeatherTech FloorLiners, Door sill protectors, Tacoma bed mat, Rear leaf spring TSB, OEM DRL mod, Door edge guards, AFE Pro-Dry S Air Filter, Removed secondary air filter, Smoked LED 3rd brake light, Romik running boards, Go Rhino hitch step, Extra set of D-rings mod, Bed cargo net, TRD wheel locks, OBX sport pedal covers.
    I would like to do a direct swap of my 2008 tail lights for the new 2009 LED tail lights. I had already switched my tail lights out with LED's from Ebay, but I don't like them and would rather have the new factory ones. My truck was only 2 months old when I took the tail lights off, so they are in great condition. Also, if your truck is a daily driver, then I can send mine to you first since mine are already off of my truck. If you are in Maryland, DC, or Virginia, then I can also drive to you.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Sep 25, 2008 at 8:08 AM
    Teufel Hunden

Teufel Hunden [OP] No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy

Member:
    Northern Virginia
    Vehicle:
    09 MGray DC SB TRD-OR 4x4 V6 Auto SR5
    Undercover tonneau, OEM tow package with hitch, OEM retractable roof rack, Front window tint (legal), WeatherTech FloorLiners, Door sill protectors, Tacoma bed mat, Rear leaf spring TSB, OEM DRL mod, Door edge guards, AFE Pro-Dry S Air Filter, Removed secondary air filter, Smoked LED 3rd brake light, Romik running boards, Go Rhino hitch step, Extra set of D-rings mod, Bed cargo net, TRD wheel locks, OBX sport pedal covers.
    I've got the new 2009 LED tail lights now, so I am closing this thread.

Products Discussed in

To Top