Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: wheel/tire combo, must be willing to ship

Old 02-24-2011, 03:31 PM   #1
DSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to behold
Name: Kerri
DSMissed's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: wheel/tire combo, must be willing to ship

Alright, so I've been whoring craigslist, ebay, and TW daily for weeks and all the wheel/tire packages I've found were either way out of my budget, or the seller wasn't willing to ship.

FYI I have had tires shipped to me before, and they just wrap plastic around a pair and slap a label on them, no boxes needed, so it isn't a big deal really. Of course you would have to make sure the outside of the rim wasn't exposed to getting scuffed or scratched. My zip code is 57626 if anyone wants to get a shipping quote.

Anyways.... I'm looking for a wheel/tire combo for my 06 six lug, preferably black or black/chrome rims, tires must have a good amount of tread left. Size isn't a big deal, but at least a 16" rim. My tail end is jacked up already, so if I need a lift to fit, thats no biggie, as long as its only an inch or so.

Let me know whatcha got, pics and a price, thanks!!!
Old 02-24-2011, 04:03 PM   #2
gtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to behold
gtrotter's Tacoma Gallery
I've got some TRD sport wheels with 255/75/17 BFG MT KM's. They have some light rubs, but nothing structural. I'll let them go for 300 plus shipping from 47665.

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...303_154627.jpg

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...301_143949.jpg
Old 02-24-2011, 04:41 PM   #3
DSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to behold
How much tread would you say is left? Looks like a little over half... I will wait and see what other offers I get but you definitely have my interest.
Old 02-24-2011, 11:31 PM   #4
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
what is your price range?
Old 02-25-2011, 10:15 PM   #6
Banned
YCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
YCPaul530's Tacoma Gallery
I have wheels, you'd have to get tires for them...check them out and let me know, I was asking $350 plus shipping

Specs: 17x9 Raceline Renegade 6 in Polish finish
Attached Thumbnails
WTB: wheel/tire combo, must be willing to ship-baby-pics-010.jpg  
Old 02-26-2011, 04:20 PM   #8
gtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to behold
gtrotter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMissed View Post
How much tread would you say is left? Looks like a little over half... I will wait and see what other offers I get but you definitely have my interest.
I would say right around half. They are a good tire, better than the KM2's I have now.
Old 02-26-2011, 08:29 PM   #9
Phuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
Phuket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YCPaul530 View Post
I have wheels, you'd have to get tires for them...check them out and let me know, I was asking $350 plus shipping

Specs: 17x9 Raceline Renegade 6 in Polish finish
whats the backspace and offset?
Old 02-27-2011, 05:24 AM   #10
Hardtooree Member
Blackbear is on a distinguished road
Blackbear's Tacoma Gallery
For $1000 it would seem you could pick up some good used wheels and still have plenty enough left to buy a decent set of new rubbers at your local rubber store. Maybe not top end stuff, but decent. Just a thought.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:55 AM   #11
graymaurer is on a distinguished road
graymaurer's Tacoma Gallery
I've got some up for sale. Here:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/pts/2235888021.html

We can talk about price if you're interested. Trades maybe?
Old 02-27-2011, 08:17 PM   #12
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Check out this place http://www.desertrat.com/ they have great wheel and tire combos. You might pay a lil more than $1000 but it will be brand new stuff.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:54 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by graymaurer View Post
I've got some up for sale. Here:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/pts/2235888021.html

We can talk about price if you're interested. Trades maybe?
Those tires would be nice, but I'm looking more for black wheels if possible.

I did find these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT

And these: (same setup just bigger for only $80 more)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Thats over my budget but a good price for the set.