LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Crawl to cure cancer

Old 02-25-2011, 03:51 PM   #1
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Crawl to cure cancer

Hey all, due to the amazing response this forum has given to my vinyl work, i will be starting a project that really means a lot to me. I am going to start cutting Crawl to Cure Cancer stickers. For those of you who do not know, Crawl to Cure Cancer is an organization run by professional rock crawler team 311.

Visit their site to read their story

This is what the stickers look like, they are 5"x2.25":

They will be available in white, red, black, and pink.

They are $8 each and ALL proceeds will go to the american cancer society.

To order, please send me an email containing the following:

Name, color desired, qty desired, and the email where you would like the invoice sent to.
Old 02-25-2011, 07:58 PM   #2
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:56 AM   #3

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Monday bump