Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Canopy 05-11 Taco -Dbl Cab-White S/bed - Seattle/Covington, Wa. C/L find - NOT MINE

Old 02-26-2011, 01:43 PM   #1
tuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tuckr2's Tacoma Gallery
Canopy 05-11 Taco -Dbl Cab-White S/bed - Seattle/Covington, Wa. C/L find - NOT MINE

Nice SnugTop Canopy. Craigslist find ---NOT MINE

seattle craigslist > south king > for sale / wanted > auto partsSnugTop canopy for 2005-2010 Tacoma dbl cab shrt bed white color - $1000 (Covington)

Date: 2011-02-25, 7:56PM PST
Reply to: sale-mn35x-2234944063@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

For sale is my SnugTop canopy, new price $1000 FIRM! if anyone thinks ill go lower than this "Your WRONG" ill keep this canopy FOREVER! and turn it into a treehouse roof for my kids! if you cant see that this canopy still sells today for 2,200 new and is a great deal than GO BUY A NEW ONE! im getting tired of people who want crap! for free! ITS NOT HAPPENING PEOPLE! 2005-2010 Tacoma shrt bed dbl cab, has carpet interior, l.e.d. cab light and pop out rear windows, has some chips here and ther but otherwise a great canopy for the newest body style Toyota Tacoma ask for mike 253-797-1064

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2234944063
Old 02-26-2011, 03:19 PM   #2
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a friggin' idiot, I'll pass.

AND IF ANYONE THINKS I'M KIDDING - I'M NOT. I'M TIRED OF PEOPLE THINKING I'M NOT GOING TO PASS WHEN ALL I WANT DO IS PASS! I'M NOT BUYING THIS SNUGTOP!!

Old 02-27-2011, 08:15 AM   #3
tuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tuckr2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polymerhead View Post
Sounds like a friggin' idiot, I'll pass.

AND IF ANYONE THINKS I'M KIDDING - I'M NOT. I'M TIRED OF PEOPLE THINKING I'M NOT GOING TO PASS WHEN ALL I WANT DO IS PASS! I'M NOT BUYING THIS SNUGTOP!!

LOL. yes, while I said it wasn't mine I realized this persons attitude would likely raise a bit of stink.
I saw the canopy on C/L the other day and it was significantly higher then. He was probably pissed at being lowballed and relisted his firm price. The price, while still a bit on the high side is cheap for an almost brand new SnugTop. Took a day off work and drove 300+ miles to buy mine. In addition paid 600 for it and another 250 to color match it.
Old 02-27-2011, 09:21 AM   #4
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckr2 View Post
LOL. yes, while I said it wasn't mine I realized this persons attitude would likely raise a bit of stink.
I saw the canopy on C/L the other day and it was significantly higher then. He was probably pissed at being lowballed and relisted his firm price. The price, while still a bit on the high side is cheap for an almost brand new SnugTop. Took a day off work and drove 300+ miles to buy mine. In addition paid 600 for it and another 250 to color match it.
Yeah, good post on your part. It's funny when folks get all nasty and then want you to buy somethign from them. We're giving the guy some free exposure at least...