LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: TireGate bed mount spare tire carrier.

Old 02-27-2011, 09:45 AM   #1
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Submarine veteran and Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan James
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
FS: TireGate bed mount spare tire carrier.

Item is new in the box.

Briefly: I won this at the Tundrastop.com meet in Brea on Saturday. I cannot use this.

Price: Item retails for $150 plus shipping. Will sell for $130 shipped in CONUS or $120 picked up in San Diego.

Part number: UBM3030 NOT FOR USE WITH COMPOSITE BEDS. This is a universal carrier, but not for use with 2nd gen Toyota Tacomas.

Pics from the site:

TireGate website site: http://www.tiregate.com/bed_mount_0.shtml

TireGate website's PDF: http://www.tiregate.com/uploads/file...nt_UBM3030.pdf

Current condition:

If anybody want's to throw a link to this thread up on another forum like DR or TN, by all means, go for it.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:04 AM   #2
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Fack! I want it but it cant be used with my truck
Old 02-27-2011, 10:05 AM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
im sure you can make a bracket for under the bed and it will be fine.its not like the tire will be floating in the air.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:30 AM   #4
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
I will trade you two bags of beef jerky for it!
Old 02-27-2011, 10:31 AM   #5
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
I will trade you two bags of beef jerky for it!
Is it TRD off-road or sport jerky?

Has to have a rear locker, or no deal.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:42 AM   #6
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Is it TRD off-road or sport jerky?

Has to have a rear locker, or no deal.
That's the only kind of jerky I own!!!

I can even throw in a murse to sweeten the deal.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:43 AM   #7
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
That's the only kind of jerky I own!!!

I can even throw in a murse to sweeten the deal.
Nah, I already have 2 murses.
Old 02-27-2011, 06:42 PM   #9
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
you can but his truck is dropped so it doesnt quite fit with the theme
Old 02-27-2011, 06:44 PM   #10
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
Hey y cant you put it on a gen 2?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
you can but his truck is dropped so it doesnt quite fit with the theme
Because our composite beds have ridges all along the bottom, and this one won't work without a custom under plate and longer bolts.
Old 02-27-2011, 07:06 PM   #11
Taco Member
Sky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud of

Marines: 1371 Combat Engineer
Name: Brandon
Sky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Because our composite beds have ridges all along the bottom, and this one won't work without a custom under plate and longer bolts.
Thats ez to make.. $30 at max and about 1 hour of time to put it all together!!!!!!
Old 02-27-2011, 07:18 PM   #12
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Thats ez to make.. $30 at max and about 1 hour of time to put it all together!!!!!!
Are you saying you want to buy it? haha
Old 02-27-2011, 07:20 PM   #13
Taco Member
Sky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud of

Marines: 1371 Combat Engineer
Name: Brandon
Sky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Are you saying you want to buy it? haha
I already have one... not like that one but just need a new rim that looks like mine... so I can put my spare on
Old 02-27-2011, 07:26 PM   #14
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
I already have one... not like that one but just need a new rim that looks like mine... so I can put my spare on
Yea they have one (UBM3030-C) that's designed for the composite beds.
Old 02-27-2011, 07:57 PM   #15
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
Dam I wanted to go to that meet but forgot about it till today when I found the flyer in my truck. How was it.
Old 02-27-2011, 07:58 PM   #16
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal trd View Post
Dam I wanted to go to that meet but forgot about it till today when I found the flyer in my truck. How was it.
Chill as fuck bro.
Old 02-28-2011, 01:38 PM   #17
Mob parking lots.

Moonday boomp.

I had a couple biters on Craigslist, but they were spammy scammers.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:38 PM   #18
Mob parking lots.

Evening bump.

You can make this work on a 2nd gen. Just need some longer bolts and ingenuity.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:16 PM   #19
Mob parking lots.

March bump.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:04 PM   #20
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
$20?
Send me 4 cases of Yuengling tall cans, and it's yours, free.