Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: cupholder and compass for 2nd gen

Old 02-27-2011, 06:25 PM   #1
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
FS: cupholder and compass for 2nd gen

I've got a front cupholder/divider for sale- perfect shape- $30 shipped. I've seen them on Ebay for $40.

I also have an overhead compass. It was intermittantly working and then finally stopped. I took it apart and the little 510 resistors need re-soldering. I broke one of the tabs off of the unit- see the pics. No burn marks on the screen- some scratches on it but when it was in the truck, they were hard to see. The broken tab is in the bag in case it really matters, but when it's installed in the truck, it won't make a difference. $30 shipped.

I'll ship USPS and would like Paypal if you want either one- THANKS for looking!
Attached Thumbnails
FS: cupholder and compass for 2nd gen-img00056-20110227-2107.jpg   FS: cupholder and compass for 2nd gen-img00058-20110227-2111.jpg   FS: cupholder and compass for 2nd gen-img00059-20110227-2112.jpg  
Old 02-28-2011, 01:19 AM   #2
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
does the compass come with the entire plastic it sits in or just the compass unit
Old 02-28-2011, 03:13 AM   #3
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
what you see is what you get- the overhead bin assembly is not included.