Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

black wheels and toyo open country tires

Old 02-27-2011, 07:40 PM   #1
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
black wheels and toyo open country tires

The tires have 500 miles on them and the wheels were powdercoated about 3 months ago
cost me 600 for the tires
and 200 to get the wheels powdercoated
i am asking 575 plus shipping
or trade for some auxiliary lights + cash
will split 475 plus dismount fee for tires plus shipping
125 plus dismount fee for wheels plus shipping
tires are 265/70/16

Old 02-27-2011, 08:04 PM   #2
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bump i want some offroad lights(3) plus cash if you want to trade
Old 02-27-2011, 08:07 PM   #3
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS Eric.

If anyone asks you, the wheels are 16x7, 5.5" backspacing.

And I think you meant to say the tires are 265/75/16, not 265/65/16.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:14 PM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
GLWS Eric.

thanks man but i dont think they are 75 might be 70 but ill look at them tomorrow and thanks for you help on my new tires and wheels i freaking love them
Old 02-27-2011, 08:17 PM   #5
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeatlanta View Post
thanks man but i dont think they are 75 might be 70 but ill look at them tomorrow and thanks for you help on my new tires and wheels i freaking love them
No problem bud.

If they are stock size tires they are 265/70's
Old 02-27-2011, 08:23 PM   #6
Quote:
No problem bud.

If they are stock size tires they are 265/70's
i was so sure but now that you said something im just confused so ill take a picture tomorrow
Old 03-02-2011, 10:17 AM   #7
I confirmed they are 265/65/16
Old 03-02-2011, 11:32 AM   #8
I've got the FUNK
dgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 91W - Medic
dgr540's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
GLWS Eric.

The backspacing is 5.5"? I thought it was 4.5". Good to know though if I am wrong
Old 03-02-2011, 12:02 PM   #9
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgr540 View Post
The backspacing is 5.5"? I thought it was 4.5". Good to know though if I am wrong
For these wheels and the other stock toyota wheels, the backspacing is 5.5"
Old 03-03-2011, 06:08 PM   #10
bump i really want to buy other stuff
Old 03-04-2011, 09:10 PM   #13
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeatlanta View Post
bump i really want to buy other stuff

I think if you lowered the price they'd sell. Personally based upon the market and what I've seen everyone else price and sell their OEM wheels and tires I'd say they would sell around $450. Just trying to help you out.
Old 03-04-2011, 10:08 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
I think if you lowered the price they'd sell. Personally based upon the market and what I've seen everyone else price and sell their OEM wheels and tires I'd say they would sell around $450. Just trying to help you out.
yeah but they arent the crap tires that come with it when you buy it they are brand new and i got them for 600 dollars and im throwing in the wheels with them
Old 03-05-2011, 03:06 AM   #15
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah but they arent the crap tires that come with it when you buy it they are brand new and i got them

You'd probably be better off splitting the two up for a quick sale. I don't think anyone is in the market for those wheels.
Old 03-05-2011, 07:16 AM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
You'd probably be better off splitting the two up for a quick sale. I don't think anyone is in the market for those wheels.
i agree but someone wanted the set them dropped of the face of the planet and they are already wrapped and on a pallet so im going to try this a little longer