Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS Lincoln Electric Welder make me an offer!

Old 02-27-2011, 10:30 PM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
FS Lincoln Electric Welder make me an offer!

Sale Pending I have a Lincoln Electric Weld Pak 100 for sale Ive had it for a few years it's a good little welder for light welding. I have no need for it anymore as I have upgraded so here it is. I'm excepting offers for it so it's going to the highest bidder it works great and what you see is what you get. I'll ship it but you cover the shipping cost.

Pm me if your interested

Old 02-27-2011, 10:32 PM   #2
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
I dont even know what to offer? How much these things usually go for?
Old 02-27-2011, 10:35 PM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
I dont even know what to offer? How much these things usually go for?

LOL they were like 399 new But I don't think they are even made anymore so I said make me an offer to what you guys think it's worth. I got a hell of a deal on my new one so I'll let this one go for a steel
Old 02-27-2011, 10:35 PM   #4
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
100 bucks steel?
Old 02-27-2011, 10:36 PM   #5
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
I need to learn how to weld
Old 02-27-2011, 10:37 PM   #6
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm 2 dollars plus shipping? haha once again glws
Old 02-27-2011, 10:38 PM   #7
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
100 bucks steel?
Pm sent
Old 02-27-2011, 10:39 PM   #8
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
$50 shipped!
Old 02-27-2011, 10:39 PM   #9
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
meh i'd prob go to $100 or more. depends on how much shipping will rape me haha
Old 02-27-2011, 10:40 PM   #10
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
$50 shipped!
It would cost 50+ to ship the dam thing
Old 02-27-2011, 10:44 PM   #11
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I know

I pay just shipping? It's from cali to AZ....can't be too much