LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

CAMBURG UCA FOR 2005 AND UP TACO

Old 02-28-2011, 10:08 AM   #1
BAJA TRD is on a distinguished road
BAJA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
CAMBURG UCA FOR 2005 AND UP TACO

All right dude's, long story short, I bough these from a dude here at T W last summer NEVER instal them, not sure about millage or type of used, but consider there are used and not many parts they can go wrong in them. I will take 375.00 local pick up.
These are the uni-ball type not cheap ball joint, I belived they're the 1.25 but not sure. if some one knows...
Reasons for selling: never buy them coil overs... instead I went all the way with The Burg L.T. so now I need to make some cash for the rear system
These are local pick up only in San Diego for now.

Thnks 4 looking.

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171931

Old 02-28-2011, 01:47 PM   #2
Okie!
Joehs is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
Damn. If you'll ship them I'll take them!
Old 02-28-2011, 01:55 PM   #3
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Damn thats a good deal some one jump on these quick!
Old 02-28-2011, 06:46 PM   #4
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
lepedog23's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lepedog23
pm'd.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:47 PM   #5
nicklandry is on a distinguished road
Name: nick
nicklandry's Tacoma Gallery
sold them yet?
Old 02-28-2011, 10:39 PM   #6
Just got back from work, thanks for your interest. but still available
By the way this is way never got to install them...
My build

Old 02-28-2011, 10:45 PM   #7
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAJA TRD View Post
Just got back from work, thanks for your interest. but still available
By the way this is way never got to install them...
My build

Old 03-01-2011, 09:31 PM   #8
Sale pending...
Old 03-02-2011, 04:35 PM   #9
tahoe_babbs will become famous soon enough
Name: Ryan
tahoe_babbs's Tacoma Gallery
let us know if it falls through!!
Old 03-03-2011, 09:02 AM   #11
CristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant future

Name: Cristian
CristianTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Interested.!
Old 03-03-2011, 10:28 AM   #12
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, can we trade trucks? That is SICK! Who fabbed that bumper, its so clean!
Old 03-03-2011, 10:34 AM   #13
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
now that is one BA truck...nice color choice
Old 03-03-2011, 09:34 PM   #14
Thanks for the ++ comments dudes. can't wait for the rear to come a long.
The bumper was made By Perry Mcneil (Jason uncle from Fiberwerx) $450.00

I have a guy from here picking up the ucas saturday, let you all know if sale doesn't goes true.
Old 03-04-2011, 10:25 AM   #15
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAJA TRD View Post
Thanks for the ++ comments dudes. can't wait for the rear to come a long.
The bumper was made By Perry Mcneil (Jason uncle from Fiberwerx) $450.00

I have a guy from here picking up the ucas saturday, let you all know if sale doesn't goes true.

Dude! Whats up brother? I see you are local to San Diego, and farely new to the site! Bro, we need to go off-roading! Whats up? My name is Matt and i Run SocalTacomas Truck Club here in San Diego. We would love to have you join our group. Nice truck ny the way and i Love the Color choice
Old 03-05-2011, 04:28 PM   #16
Big Tuna is a splendid one to beholdBig Tuna is a splendid one to beholdBig Tuna is a splendid one to beholdBig Tuna is a splendid one to beholdBig Tuna is a splendid one to beholdBig Tuna is a splendid one to beholdBig Tuna is a splendid one to behold

Name: Andrew
Big Tuna's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD
Old 03-07-2011, 09:18 AM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
Dude! Whats up brother? I see you are local to San Diego, and farely new to the site! Bro, we need to go off-roading! Whats up? My name is Matt and i Run SocalTacomas Truck Club here in San Diego. We would love to have you join our group. Nice truck ny the way and i Love the Color choice
Hey Matt, thanks for the ofert, sure count me in dude, I joint the TW to have ideas on how to fix up my truck since there are some bad ass truck arround here and to look for good deals, so far can't complaint. trying to head to San Felipe 250 for the weekend, ( if my son can have the day off ) will be friday at the san felipe dunes. let me know if any are heading down there.