Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

CL FIND: 4 Toyota TRD Ivan Stewart Wheels 8x16 6-lug NICE CONDITION - $675 (Sherwood)

Old 03-01-2011, 09:49 AM   #1
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
CL FIND: 4 Toyota TRD Ivan Stewart Wheels 8x16 6-lug NICE CONDITION - $675 (Sherwood)

Not mine, I thought I would pass on a dang good deal...

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/pts/2240386371.html

Quote:
4 REALLY NICE WHEELS-These are 4 alloy IVAN STEWART TRD TUNDRA TACOMA SEQUOIA rims 8 x 16 with Michelin LTX M/S P265/70 R16 tires I'm told have maybe 5,000-10,000 miles remaining. It also comes with matching lugnuts and wheel lock set and keys. These also have the original TRD center caps. Everything is in really nice shape and balanced. The tires although originally $800.00+ are valued at around $250.00 and these rims sell new for $1000.00 for 4 not including the lugnuts and wheel locks. All of this for 1/3 of what they cost new. Call Jake @ 503-730-9900 to see them. The rims are in very good to excellent condition!!

Old 03-01-2011, 02:38 PM   #2
daggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nice
daggertats's Tacoma Gallery
good lord this is the second set of these i seen in the last two days......someone in houston is selling theirs on cl too
Old 03-01-2011, 02:41 PM   #3
jabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of light

jabrackin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jabrackin
I thought about getting a set, but there is a lot of inconsistencies..... I have heard the balance goes out really easy on the tires.... also you have to custom fit your front mud flaps..... plus the center caps come out easy..... seriously considered getting a set, but i decided to stay with my offroad 16 alloy wheels
Old 03-04-2011, 09:57 AM   #4
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
I bought em... $500 cash!
Old 03-04-2011, 09:59 AM   #5
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
I don't understand the obsession with these wheels. I think they're ugly
Old 03-04-2011, 10:22 AM   #6
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
I'm not obsessed with em... I like em, but not love em... At $500 for rims and tires its a steal and I can easily flip em later if I find something better... I'm just tired of my 16x7 SR5 rims!
Old 03-04-2011, 11:12 AM   #7
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
i like em.

for my silver truck, i would powdercoat the middles a very dark blue/grey.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:13 PM   #8
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motive View Post
I'm not obsessed with em... I like em, but not love em... At $500 for rims and tires its a steal and I can easily flip em later if I find something better... I'm just tired of my 16x7 SR5 rims!

Word.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:32 PM   #9
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I don't like them either.
Old 03-05-2011, 07:44 PM   #10
trdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdracing5's Tacoma Gallery
They don't balance worth a crap and the clearcoat comes off of them easily. Plus they have a cheap plastic center caps that are prone to come apart. All of these things are well documented on these wheels. But they do look nice!
Old 03-05-2011, 07:53 PM   #11
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I never liked them either.