Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

TRD Sport Wheels and Tires - Jax, FL

Old 03-01-2011, 11:34 AM   #1
jek3fl is on a distinguished road

Name: Joey
jek3fl's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Sport Wheels and Tires - Jax, FL

Off of a 2010 TRD Sport. 18k miles. Rotated every oil change. Still look brand new. Located in Jacksonville, FL. Prefer not to ship....but will at your cost.

Bridgestone Dueler H/T 265/65/17
17" Sport Wheels

(This picture is not my wheels, but are just like them. I will take detailed pics upon request)

$675

Old 03-01-2011, 11:42 AM   #2
TexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
TexAggie's Tacoma Gallery
Rules say you have to have pic of the ones you are selling. If you don't it will be locked.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:45 AM   #3

jek3fl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexAggie View Post
Rules say you have to have pic of the ones you are selling. If you don't it will be locked.
Okay, feel free to lock it...and thx for the bump!
Old 03-02-2011, 06:09 AM   #4

jek3fl's Tacoma Gallery
OBO
Old 03-02-2011, 06:12 AM   #5
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
joey, your best bet would probably be craiglist to sell them locally. not many people on here want stock wheels unless they are selling their trucks and need it to go back to stock for the highest resale value.

and if a moderator decides to lock this thread, you have a 99% chance you will not sell these on tacomaworld because they will more than likely just close the thread down

but anyways.......bump for you
Old 03-02-2011, 06:14 AM   #6

jek3fl's Tacoma Gallery
Gotcha, thanks. I listed them on Craigslist also. Is my price fair? I'm not looking to make a ton..just looking to make up some of my mod costs lol.
Old 03-02-2011, 06:18 AM   #7
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jek3fl View Post
Gotcha, thanks. I listed them on Craigslist also. Is my price fair? I'm not looking to make a ton..just looking to make up some of my mod costs lol.
just let them sit on craigslist for a little while with the price you currently have and see if there are any takers. after a week or two, drop it to around $400-500 and just keep dropping it.

on tacomaworld, you MIGHT get around $300ish but pretty much only if someone needs their truck back to stock for selling purposes, other than that you probably wont have much luck on here
Old 03-02-2011, 07:27 AM   #8

jek3fl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
just let them sit on craigslist for a little while with the price you currently have and see if there are any takers. after a week or two, drop it to around $400-500 and just keep dropping it.

on tacomaworld, you MIGHT get around $300ish but pretty much only if someone needs their truck back to stock for selling purposes, other than that you probably wont have much luck on here
Thanks! I appreciate the advice.
Old 03-02-2011, 09:51 AM   #9
tooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kellon
tooblutacoma06's Tacoma Gallery
Would you consider selling them individually? I'm in Gainesville.
Old 03-02-2011, 10:13 AM   #10
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
The highest I've seens these wheels go for is $550 w/ all new tires and tire pressure sensors. GL w/ the sale!
Old 03-02-2011, 10:30 AM   #11

jek3fl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooblutacoma06 View Post
Would you consider selling them individually? I'm in Gainesville.
I'd prefer to sell all 4 but if I get desperate I'll let you know.
Old 03-05-2011, 06:46 PM   #12

jek3fl's Tacoma Gallery
Couple questions for ya'll...

I have a guy that wants to buy just my tires. What would you ask for them?

Also, what do you think I could sel just the rims for?

Any idea what it would cost to have the TPMS sensors put in my new wheels and tires?
Old 03-06-2011, 03:48 PM   #13

jek3fl's Tacoma Gallery
Sold locally for $600. Thanks for the help guys!
Old 03-06-2011, 03:49 PM   #14
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by jek3fl View Post
Sold locally for $600. Thanks for the help guys!
congrats man! thats a fairly high price because not many people want them.
Old 03-06-2011, 04:06 PM   #15

jek3fl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
congrats man! thats a fairly high price because not many people want them.
I'm pretty stoked I held out. I had several offers of $500.