Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2nd Gen Form Fit Bug Guard $10

Old 03-01-2011, 07:03 PM   #1
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4th BCT 25th ID Airborne
Name: Wes
tencrawler's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2nd Gen Form Fit Bug Guard $10

SOLD

I have a Form Fit Bug Guard and hardware off of my 2007 Tacoma. It has the normal wear and tear from weathering the elements and roadways. I have no idea how much it would cost to ship but I will if you are willing to pay. I'll take the $10 paypal gift deposit with full address and then I will proceed to get the packaging and shipping quote. I will then take the payment for shipping and I will send it on its way. If you are local (97330) then come and get it.

Old 03-01-2011, 07:16 PM   #2
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck. I think I'm gonna throw mine in the trash. I have posted it on craigslist twice and had it for sale on here too with no bites.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:40 PM   #3
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4th BCT 25th ID Airborne
Name: Wes
tencrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. I actually found a local buyer. Good luck getting rid of yours. You could always drive around a Walmart and offer to an old lady driving a 5 lugger with a camper shell.