The time has come to sell my AVIC-D3 not because I want to but because I have to. I just bought a 1974 fj40 and I need some coin!!!!!!!
So here we go AVIC-D3 will come complete with the following:
1. AVIC-D3 touchscreen Navigation System plus stylus pen.
2. All original manuals - Installation/Operation/Quick Start Guide.
3. GPS antenna.
4. Wiring Harness w/ Bypass (for DVD viewing and Navigation on the fly).
5. Ipod Cable.
6. Sirius Satellite Radio (both pieces) - Sold
7. Remote Control
8. PAC SWI-PS (Newer Version) for Steering Wheel Control - Sold
9. Original RED Navigation Disc (East & West)
10. 2 CDs with Customizable Backgrounds for the Splash/AV/NAV screens
11. Best of All - Warranty from Best Buy until 8/2012 so you have 1.5 years to try it out if it messes up they either fix it or get you a replacement. Beats buying something used and if it messes up you are out that money.
Overall condition of the AVIC-D3 is 7 out of 10. Absolutely no scratches on the touchscreen, some slight scratches on the black outer part and all buttons function as they should including the little knob.
Updated Price: $390 shipped for all of the above.
Extras that are compatible with the AVIC-D3.
30Gig Ipod 5.5 Generation - Sold
I also have a brand new Audiovox Color Backup Camera that will work with the AVIC-D3. This thing is very well built and heavy. The camera provides 130 degree views, is waterproof, has a built-in microphone, mounting bracket, 25' extension cable, and has selectable normal or reverse image.
$100 Audiovox CMOS - Sold
I would recommend that you buy the Metra Dash kit sold on Amazon for about $25. That way you can use your factory mounting brackets. The only thing with the Metra is you will need to use a trim piece because it is not a perfect fit and there will be a small gap. I will include a black trim piece so that you can use with the Metra kit. You can also use the Scosche Dash kit which will be a prefect fit but you can not use the factory mounting brackets and you will probably have to super glue the plastic sides.
I would recommend you reference AVIC411.com and look up the Toyota Tacoma Bypass so that you can get the pink (Speed Signal Input) and purple (Reverse Gear Signal) wires properly hooked up.
If you have any questions on any of this just PM.