Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Pioneer AVIC-D3 plus extras

Old 03-01-2011, 11:51 PM   #1
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Pioneer AVIC-D3 plus extras

The time has come to sell my AVIC-D3 not because I want to but because I have to. I just bought a 1974 fj40 and I need some coin!!!!!!!

So here we go AVIC-D3 will come complete with the following:

1. AVIC-D3 touchscreen Navigation System plus stylus pen.
2. All original manuals - Installation/Operation/Quick Start Guide.
3. GPS antenna.
4. Wiring Harness w/ Bypass (for DVD viewing and Navigation on the fly).
5. Ipod Cable.
6. Sirius Satellite Radio (both pieces) - Sold
7. Remote Control
8. PAC SWI-PS (Newer Version) for Steering Wheel Control - Sold
9. Original RED Navigation Disc (East & West)
10. 2 CDs with Customizable Backgrounds for the Splash/AV/NAV screens
11. Best of All - Warranty from Best Buy until 8/2012 so you have 1.5 years to try it out if it messes up they either fix it or get you a replacement. Beats buying something used and if it messes up you are out that money.

Overall condition of the AVIC-D3 is 7 out of 10. Absolutely no scratches on the touchscreen, some slight scratches on the black outer part and all buttons function as they should including the little knob.

Updated Price: $390 shipped for all of the above.

Extras that are compatible with the AVIC-D3.

30Gig Ipod 5.5 Generation - Sold

Backup Camera
I also have a brand new Audiovox Color Backup Camera that will work with the AVIC-D3. This thing is very well built and heavy. The camera provides 130 degree views, is waterproof, has a built-in microphone, mounting bracket, 25' extension cable, and has selectable normal or reverse image.

$100 Audiovox CMOS - Sold

I would recommend that you buy the Metra Dash kit sold on Amazon for about $25. That way you can use your factory mounting brackets. The only thing with the Metra is you will need to use a trim piece because it is not a perfect fit and there will be a small gap. I will include a black trim piece so that you can use with the Metra kit. You can also use the Scosche Dash kit which will be a prefect fit but you can not use the factory mounting brackets and you will probably have to super glue the plastic sides.

I would recommend you reference AVIC411.com and look up the Toyota Tacoma Bypass so that you can get the pink (Speed Signal Input) and purple (Reverse Gear Signal) wires properly hooked up.

If you have any questions on any of this just PM.

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Pioneer AVIC-D3 plus extras-d3-installed.jpg   FS: Pioneer AVIC-D3 plus extras-d3-pic-1.jpg   FS: Pioneer AVIC-D3 plus extras-d3-pic-2.jpg   FS: Pioneer AVIC-D3 plus extras-ipod-1.jpg   FS: Pioneer AVIC-D3 plus extras-ipod-2.jpg  

FS: Pioneer AVIC-D3 plus extras-camera-1.jpg   FS: Pioneer AVIC-D3 plus extras-camera-2.jpg  
Old 03-02-2011, 01:26 AM   #2
Crunchy Taco
blacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
blacktaco21's Tacoma Gallery
Willing to separate and sell steering wheel controls and back up camera? Already own d3 would just like to add some more accessories!
Old 03-02-2011, 09:26 AM   #3
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktaco21 View Post
Willing to separate and sell steering wheel controls and back up camera? Already own d3 would just like to add some more accessories!
PM'd
Old 03-03-2011, 01:09 PM   #5

Update

Ipod, steering wheel control, camera and sirius satellite Universal Adapter are pending a sale. If these steering wheel control and Universal Adapter are sold, I will be droping the price of the head unit by $60.00.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:42 PM   #6
-cluck
cluck024 is just really nicecluck024 is just really nicecluck024 is just really nicecluck024 is just really nicecluck024 is just really nice
Name: Robert
cluck024's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
Ipod, steering wheel control, camera and sirius satellite Universal Adapter are pending a sale. If these steering wheel control and Universal Adapter are sold, I will be droping the price of the head unit by $60.00.
Money sent for Ipod!!
Old 03-03-2011, 02:22 PM   #8

Quote:
Waiting on you taco! These are yours, send me some coin!
Old 03-03-2011, 02:25 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
how much for chew toy?

I mean.....Bump
Chew Toy with Bulldog juice.......$29.99 shipped!
Old 03-03-2011, 02:46 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
All of the above sold. New Price updated on 1st post.
Old 03-03-2011, 03:11 PM   #13
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a good unit. Had a D3 for 2 years in my Impala SS before getting the Taco. GL with sale!
Old 03-03-2011, 03:12 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
Bump for a good unit. Had a D3 for 2 years in my Impala SS before getting the Taco. GL with sale!
Thanks man. This has been a great unit. Kinda don't want to part with it but I now have an fj40.
Old 03-03-2011, 03:28 PM   #15
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I could pull the trigger and upgrade my system, especially since it would be plug and play cine I already own a pioneer with nav and BT!

Someone is getting a great deal!
Old 03-03-2011, 04:40 PM   #16
Crunchy Taco
blacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
blacktaco21's Tacoma Gallery
thanks! looking forward to the backup camera and steering wheel controls! last part of my audio system, now i just have to send off my gauges to get the leds swapped for different colors. oh how these tacomas cost us so much money!!
Old 03-03-2011, 08:03 PM   #17
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested in the AVIC-D3..What year are the Nav disc for?
Old 03-08-2011, 05:42 AM   #18

Quote:
thanks! looking forward to the backup camera and steering wheel controls! last part of my audio system, now i just have to send off my gauges to get the leds swapped for different colors. oh how these tacomas cost us so much money!!
Did you get your stuff yet. The other guy already got his ipod. Let me know.

Bump
Old 03-09-2011, 12:57 PM   #20

Everything is sold - Mods please close thread. Thank you everybody. I'll be posting up pics of the FJ40 I bought with these proceeds.