Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Magnetic Grey Front Bumper Cover & OEM Bumper Assy

Old 03-02-2011, 04:29 AM   #1
el tráfico más lento se queda derecha
SManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SManZ's Tacoma Gallery
Magnetic Grey Front Bumper Cover & OEM Bumper Assy

I have this posted in my Garage Sale Thread but I'm posting it separately because I need to get rid of this by next week.

If these don't sell, I'm tossing it. Its going up on Craigslist too.

Magnetic Grey Front Bumper - Minor Scratches -
$100 OBO - Local Pickup Preferred.
The bumper cover is in good condition, but has minor scratches on it. See detail pics below. Nothing a little touch up paint couldn’t fix. I put the bumper in the grass right after removing it and a gust of wind rolled it over a curb. The scratches were not caused by an impact with anything.

I will ship the bumper but packing services and shipping through the UPS store is on your dime. If you're serious about buying and having this shipped, let me know and I'll take it to a UPS store to get a packing/shipping quote.

I also have the aluminum bumper assembly and mounting brackets. $100 shipped. Includes any hardware not required for reuse by the AP front bumper and skidplate. Pics of this will follow this evening.

Old 03-03-2011, 04:23 PM   #3
Bmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to all

Name: Raymond
Bmxcast00's Tacoma Gallery
Does it come with fogs?
Can you maybe get some measurements and approximate weight and I'll look for some shipping quotes also since im all the way across the country.
I'm willing to pay $175 with shipping
Old 03-05-2011, 08:34 AM   #4
el tráfico más lento se queda derecha
SManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SManZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmxcast00 View Post
Does it come with fogs?
Can you maybe get some measurements and approximate weight and I'll look for some shipping quotes also since im all the way across the country.
I'm willing to pay $175 with shipping
Hey sorry dude...this sold local yesterday.
Thanks,
Old 03-07-2011, 11:45 PM   #5
Bmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to all

Name: Raymond
Bmxcast00's Tacoma Gallery
no problemo it was a great price.