Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS - Hitch Guard (Northeast)

Old 03-02-2011, 07:15 PM   #1
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
FS - Hitch Guard - SOLD

Up for sale, a hitch guard made by Timicha. I'm almost embarrassed to say that it's never been used. Still finished with the primer that Timicha painted it with before shipping. Here's the original sale thread so you can see what I paid for mine. This this is pretty stout and well made, it's not called the battering ram for nothing! It does have the notch for a high lift jack.

SOLD!!
Old 03-02-2011, 08:07 PM   #2
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
I do not need this cuz i'm to lazy to take my hitch out, but it is pretty awesome.

Free bump
Old 03-03-2011, 12:00 PM   #3
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone?
Old 03-03-2011, 06:58 PM   #4
meegari is on a distinguished road
meegari's Tacoma Gallery
I might take this off your hands, i'll PM you in a bit when i get home.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:06 PM   #5

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meegari View Post
I might take this off your hands, i'll PM you in a bit when i get home.
Sounds good, PM me when you get a chance!
Old 03-04-2011, 06:40 AM   #6

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD!!