Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: URD MAF Calibrator

Old 03-03-2011, 12:53 AM   #1
kodiakkid is on a distinguished road
kodiakkid's Tacoma Gallery
FS: URD MAF Calibrator

Brand New URD MAF Sensor Calibrator. This is for a 2005+ v6 Tacoma. Never installed just received it a couple of days ago. It has the stock setting for a 4.0 tacoma loaded on it right now. Everything that came to me from URD is included in the sale. On their website right now they are 199.00 plus shipping. Looking to get 180.00 OBO shipped anywhere in the US free, i will also be up for trading for front 5100's. Paypal or money order only. PM me for details.

Please check out this link to learn about what this product does, how to tune it and what to expect:
http://www.urdusa.com/p1260198051/UR...074fda69pgv101

Old 03-03-2011, 04:50 AM   #2
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Let me check my funds. Bump
Old 03-03-2011, 02:38 PM   #4
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Man your all the way in Alaska. So you never installed it?
Old 03-03-2011, 03:34 PM   #5
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
bump, these things are sweet. I had one in my last truck. Even having a stock truck they will help out the hp
Old 03-03-2011, 04:03 PM   #6
Banned
tunedx is on a distinguished road
tunedx's Tacoma Gallery
Gl on the sale. If someone loses out on this deal I will be selling one in the next couple of weeks.
Old 03-03-2011, 09:02 PM   #8
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
does this help with gas mileage any?
Old 03-03-2011, 09:16 PM   #9
grizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
grizzbear's Tacoma Gallery
how would you add another tune to it?
Old 03-03-2011, 09:17 PM   #10
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
i think you can send it to gadget and tell him what you want as far as tuning
Old 03-03-2011, 09:19 PM   #11
grizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
who gadget?
Old 03-03-2011, 09:20 PM   #12
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzbear View Post
who gadget?
get out now... only a tacoma tuning/supercharging genius
Old 03-03-2011, 09:27 PM   #13
thats what i thought sorry
Old 03-03-2011, 09:33 PM   #15
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
thats what i thought sorry
dont be sorry man just pulling your leg a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
fixed...
Thanks!
Old 03-03-2011, 09:38 PM   #16
what kinda results would i see with this with a cai, catback
Old 03-03-2011, 10:33 PM   #17
gotrdwoohoo is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Bordon
gotrdwoohoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
get out now... only a tacoma tuning/supercharging genius
What's the best way to get in touch with gadget....heard he is the xpert on the apr x-1...thinkn about buying one...

Heard something new is coming out soon anyone know about it?

I have been reading up on this thing...

Bordon
Old 03-03-2011, 10:39 PM   #18
Almost there

^ give URD a call and ask for him.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:18 PM   #19
kodiakkid is on a distinguished road
kodiakkid's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
how would you add another tune to it?

Please check out this link to learn about how to re-tune this unit. You will notice big improvement on a stock v6 with the pre-loaded setup. I have a drop in K&N filter and a cat back exhaust on my 06 TRD Tacoma. When I installed the URD MAF sensor Calibrator exactly like the one I am selling here, I felt a huge improvement. My gas mileage is about the same, if anything I get better gas mileage with the unit on the truck. The reason I am selling this one is because I actually purchased it for a friend for a present. We decided not to put it in his truck because he is going a different direction with it. His Loss

http://www.urdusa.com/product_info.p..._id=1260198051
Old 03-04-2011, 07:49 AM   #20
Almost there

You must like the kid a lot to drop that kind of cash on a present for him, I don't even spend that kind of money on my girlfriend of 2 years