Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2008 Sport Hood- White

Old 03-03-2011, 12:14 AM   #1
Knightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to behold

Knightryder's Tacoma Gallery
2008 Sport Hood- White

Im selling my 2008 Tacoma sport hood, which has the hood scoop.
Perfect condition, not dents, dings, scrapes, or chips. The color is WHITE
this would fit all 05+ tacomas.

$400 obo

562 631 0949 for fast reply.
Old 03-03-2011, 12:20 AM   #2
11-98 MUD
norcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jack
norcal4banger's Tacoma Gallery
Would you ship this?
Old 03-03-2011, 12:34 AM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
you both live in Cali...just meet half way lmao!!!
Old 03-03-2011, 12:41 AM   #4
Knightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to behold

I really prefer local pick up. I will look into shipping. its gunna be outrageous
Old 03-03-2011, 12:42 AM   #5
Tacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to all

Name: Mike
Tacoma206's Tacoma Gallery
if only you were local
Old 03-03-2011, 12:47 AM   #6
11-98 MUD
norcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jack
norcal4banger's Tacoma Gallery
What about meeting in Los Banos? ColtsTRD did have a point... It would already be a $800 trip for me
Old 03-03-2011, 12:52 AM   #7
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
damn ive been wanting one just alittle to much for me though
bump for you
Old 03-03-2011, 01:04 AM   #8
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
a little too much for my price range, but what I'm really interested in is what you replaced it with, hopefully a one piece!?!?
Old 03-03-2011, 05:33 AM   #9
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent... post some pic's
Old 03-03-2011, 05:41 AM   #10
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
I think the price is great if it is in real good condition.
Looks like a nice deal for someone.
Old 03-06-2011, 04:24 PM   #11
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightryder View Post
Im selling my 2008 Tacoma sport hood, which has the hood scoop.
Perfect condition, not dents, dings, scrapes, or chips. The color is WHITE
this would fit all 05+ tacomas.

$400 obo

562 631 0949 for fast reply.

Are you going to look for a white Non scooped hood? I will be willing to trade + cash if you are interested. I am in Long Beach, CA.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:33 AM   #12
Deathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant future

Deathbeard's Tacoma Gallery
Are you open for trade? I have a non scoop black hood 2008
Old 03-07-2011, 10:56 AM   #13

Not open to trades, I dont need a hood at all.

lots of interest in this hood. its in perfect condition. first come first serve
Old 03-07-2011, 01:38 PM   #14
tahoe_babbs will become famous soon enough
Name: Ryan
tahoe_babbs's Tacoma Gallery
hood

$400 is a GREAT price!! If its around in another couple of weeks, I may take it off your hands even though I need a bsp hood. Bump