Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTS: Jacksonville area gen2 Tacoma

Old 03-03-2011, 12:45 AM   #1
USNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: IS2(AW) @ NAS JAX
USNROBERTS's Tacoma Gallery
WTS: Jacksonville area gen2 Tacoma

Hey good people of TacomaWorld

I am selling my Tacoma to help pay for my flight school. GIBill only does 70% :-(

With that being said here is the KBB. I am starting with an asking price of the kbb private party recommended $14,235.
ASKING NOW $13,235

http://www.kbb.com/used-cars/toyota/...mileage=125000

And my craigslist ad...
http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/2244344164.html

If anyone has any questions please let me know. Or if anyone might know anyone interested please pass it on. I think its a great way to get into a Taco and not pay a stealership price.
Old 03-03-2011, 03:35 AM   #2
bookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud of
Name: Mark
bookmonke's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for fellow JAX person and question about the bike rack? Is that the one the guy on here made? And Dibs if you part that out.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:40 AM   #3
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
bump to Orl. pal Jim
Old 03-03-2011, 05:43 AM   #4
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
bump for a nice looking truck. That is a really good price.
Old 03-03-2011, 04:57 PM   #5
USNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookmonke View Post
Bump for fellow JAX person and question about the bike rack? Is that the one the guy on here made? And Dibs if you part that out.
yes its the bike rack made by the guy here. I am interested in selling it. make me a PM offer.
Old 03-04-2011, 09:05 PM   #6
dc22ap1 is on a distinguished road
Name: joshua
dc22ap1's Tacoma Gallery
if only you had posted this a couple weeks ago I would have bought it on the spot. I just bought an 05. good luck with sale
Old 03-21-2011, 07:05 PM   #7

BUMPERS $13,235