Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB - Lug nuts for 08 16" TRD Alloy wheels

Old 03-03-2011, 10:57 AM   #1
mmajors is on a distinguished road
mmajors's Tacoma Gallery
WTB - Lug nuts for 08 16" TRD Alloy wheels

Have steel wheels now, but bought alloys. Didn't get the lug nuts.
I'm in San Antonio, TX. Let me know how much $ you want for them. Thanks
Old 03-03-2011, 01:40 PM   #2
ExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
Check with your local stealership, thats where I got mine for $4 a piece-"used" ones that is.
Old 03-03-2011, 02:01 PM   #3
J-rob
beefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J-Rob
beefcake's Tacoma Gallery
I have 22 lug nuts (missing two) not sure if they're alloy or not but they have a little rust that could probably be cleaned up....
Old 03-03-2011, 04:44 PM   #5
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
I have some that I'll let go for free. I think I'm missing 2 but they are yours if you want to pay for shipping.
Old 03-04-2011, 11:19 AM   #6
mmajors is on a distinguished road
mmajors's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent to Nightstr