Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

looking for toyota emblem

Old 03-04-2011, 11:34 AM   #1
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
looking for toyota emblem

Hay I'm looking for a toyota emblem I saw at the tatoo shop I go to it looks like the stock toyota emblem but with horns he told me he got on this site if anyone can help it would be great thinkyou
Old 03-04-2011, 11:47 AM   #2
BBJ285 is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Volunteer
Name: John
BBJ285's Tacoma Gallery
Was it an "emblem" or a "sticker"?
Old 03-04-2011, 11:50 AM   #4
Papas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blue
Papas Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Here is the link to the Devil's horns emblem thread
Old 03-04-2011, 10:47 PM   #5
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Talking thinks

think you all for your help. found it havent herd back yet but i think im on the list for one
Old 03-05-2011, 06:24 AM   #6
BBJ285 is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Volunteer
Name: John
BBJ285's Tacoma Gallery
i sent an email as well....hope I can get on the list.