LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 1st Gen 16in Wheels

Old 03-04-2011, 03:32 PM   #1
J-rob
beefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J-Rob
beefcake's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 1st Gen 16in Wheels

Here I have a set of Toyota wheels. I believe they are 16x8 rims. The rims are still in good condition, they are a little dirty, but i know most of us dont mind dirt I'm looking to get $125 for them but i am open to offers, send me a pm if you're interested, I can ship, but local pickup is welcome as well or maybe meet me if you're close.
P.S. i have not sold anything on hear before so i am not sure how the whole money transfer works so help out...
Attached Thumbnails
FS: 1st Gen 16in Wheels-dscn0413.jpg   FS: 1st Gen 16in Wheels-dscn0414.jpg   FS: 1st Gen 16in Wheels-dscn0415.jpg  
Old 03-04-2011, 07:54 PM   #3
loaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dalton
loaderman82's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think so, you put "or best offer" so if someone thinks that is high they will shoot you an offer. It's probably a lot harder selling the older tacoma wheels. Someone will want them, good luck!
Old 03-05-2011, 03:08 PM   #6
J-rob
beefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PRICE REDUCED $100 to get them out of my way!!!
Old 07-20-2011, 02:34 PM   #8
J-rob

revive, im in escro with my first house and i want to avoid having to move these things, if someone wants them for $75 you pay shipping ill send them your way
Old 07-20-2011, 03:02 PM   #9
HUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Tommy
HUNT's Tacoma Gallery
Wheels

Can I get a price shipped to 30757 Wildwood Ga...
Thanks