Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

05-11 oem rear bumper with tow package

Old 03-04-2011, 07:11 PM   #1
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: don
DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
05-11 oem rear bumper with tow package

black 05-11 rear bumper SOLD
oem hitch SOLD
price negotiable!!
only taking local sale for now cuz i dont know how to ship something this big and heavy or if anyone in socal that wants it i will be in Anaheim, CA on March 14-16 i can bring it with me. thanks for looking

Old 03-10-2011, 11:10 PM   #2
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
hitch is sold.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:23 PM   #3
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
is the rest of the rear bumper still available? my buddy at work needs the skin and possibly the driver side bracket. i'll be driiving thru vegas early on sat the 19th and could swing by and pick it up for him if you still have it for sale, please let me know either way, thanks!
Old 03-10-2011, 11:35 PM   #4

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
if i dont sell it by next week il let you know because i have one guy that wants it but i wont be meeting him up til next week
Old 03-13-2011, 08:09 PM   #5

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
bumper still for sale!
Old 03-13-2011, 09:39 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
200 shipped?

Edit: I know you said you dont wanna ship but if you change your mind or something holler...
Old 03-13-2011, 10:03 PM   #7

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
oem hitch is sold. only have the oem black bumper for sale $100 local sale because i dont even know how to ship something this big
Old 03-13-2011, 10:10 PM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnoD View Post
oem hitch is sold. only have the oem black bumper for sale $100 local sale because i dont even know how to ship something this big

Let me know if you change your mind
Old 03-14-2011, 05:43 PM   #9

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
bumper and hitch sold!!!