Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

CL Find: 2nd gen DC Rock Sliders Socal, OC $200!! good deal!

Old 03-04-2011, 09:29 PM   #1
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
CL Find: 2nd gen DC Rock Sliders Socal, OC $200!! good deal!

found these on the list rock sliders guy wants $200 there weld on really cool guy talked with him on the phone i really want these but i can't this time around shoot him and email he's looking to sell asap!!

2nd gen double

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/2244693355.html
Old 03-04-2011, 10:01 PM   #2
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
If u have his # pm it to me.
Old 03-04-2011, 10:12 PM   #3
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
i would idk if he wants me to give it out >< ill ask

ill tell him to check his email just email your number
Old 03-05-2011, 09:33 AM   #4
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know what brand they are? He sent me pics of underneath and their are four weld points. He doesn't know the brand either
Old 03-05-2011, 01:14 PM   #5

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRWorks View Post
Anyone know what brand they are? He sent me pics of underneath and their are four weld points. He doesn't know the brand either

naw he said he purchased the car with them on post up more detailed closer pics on this forum i bet someone will be able to reconize them
Old 03-05-2011, 01:33 PM   #6
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Yah looking at the under pics they will have to be cut off directly next to the frame. Does that mean for the new truck, the slider will hug even closer to the door/cabin? Unless you add mor piping or a plate as a spacer?
Old 03-05-2011, 02:48 PM   #7

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRWorks View Post
Yah looking at the under pics they will have to be cut off directly next to the frame. Does that mean for the new truck, the slider will hug even closer to the door/cabin? Unless you add mor piping or a plate as a spacer?

i would ask dyfuctionalretard about that he had sliders on his last truck and had them cut off and sold i remember him telling about it