Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: 09+ Tailgate handle w/ camera and mirror w/ screen

Old 03-05-2011, 11:50 AM   #1
mikecain is on a distinguished road
mikecain's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 09+ Tailgate handle w/ camera and mirror w/ screen

If anyone has the tailgate handle w/ camera and wants to trade for a regular handle + cash let me know. Or if you have the mirror w/ screen let me know also. Willing to buy together or separate. I have some items I'm willing to trade also. (UWS Black Low Profile tool box, seat covers, tube steps)

Thanks
Old 03-07-2011, 04:32 PM   #2
Anyone?
Old 03-11-2011, 11:18 PM   #3
TTT
Old 03-12-2011, 12:33 PM   #4
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecain View Post
If anyone has the tailgate handle w/ camera and wants to trade for a regular handle + cash let me know. Or if you have the mirror w/ screen let me know also. Willing to buy together or separate. I have some items I'm willing to trade also. (UWS Black Low Profile tool box, seat covers, tube steps)

Thanks
Good luck! I already have the tailgate with camera.. but I can't seem to find anybody selling the mirror w/ screen. I saw a couple for sale on craigslist in SoCal for $250. That is the cheapest price so far. I am thinking about going to a Pick-A-Part to see if I can find one there. That is probably your best bet.
Old 03-12-2011, 07:03 PM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Test drive a taco at the dealer.pull over and swap out mirrors.lol
Old 03-12-2011, 07:12 PM   #6
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
There are other options out there just in case you haven't seen these. I have also seen after market mirrors w/display on Amazon, dont know how well they work though. I was looking at these for my previous truck when I traded for the Yota.

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_220ACA2...back+up+camera
Old 03-16-2011, 08:14 AM   #7
cmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to behold

cmytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I found a white tailgate with cam on la craigslist for 300 down in long beach....I almost got it but found one for 150 w/out cam
Old 03-16-2011, 08:47 AM   #8
06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Another option is getting the pop&lock for the 09+ trucks that incorporate the camera, OEM or Aftermarket camera, and gentex rear view mirror with video screen. Then the usually wiring is necessary.
Old 03-16-2011, 09:06 PM   #9
The pop&lock just incorporates the camera but doesn't come with one right? I'm definitely looking into the gentex mirror. Those tailgates from LA are all usually stolen. Just got my lift put on today Derrick woot!
Old 03-16-2011, 09:27 PM   #10
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Here's one on EBay going for $150 so far.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyot...s#ht_500wt_948

Cheers.
Old 03-17-2011, 01:14 AM   #11
06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecain View Post
The pop&lock just incorporates the camera but doesn't come with one right? I'm definitely looking into the gentex mirror. Those tailgates from LA are all usually stolen. Just got my lift put on today Derrick woot!

Ya, just the handle (which isn't bad for the price when comparing it against the oem handle, & you also get a tailgate lock). Sweet man, how do you like it so far?