LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Headlight Wiring Harness

Old 03-06-2011, 11:57 AM   #1
apotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

apotter's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Headlight Wiring Harness

I'm looking for an 05+ front headlight wiring harness for a project I'm working on. Ideally I'm looking for the blinker and parking light sockets with pigtails. If someone has a parts truck and is willing to cut these out let me know.