Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Pre-Sale: 09 DC TRD Sport Wheels/Tires

Old 09-13-2008, 08:17 AM   #1
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Pre-Sale: 09 DC TRD Sport Wheels/Tires

As some of you know Im in the Airforce and deployed. I will be buying a 09 DC Pre-Runner TRD Sport when I return to the States in January.

I am looking to sell the stock Wheels and Tires. I plan to have tires on the truck for only aslong as it takes for my Aftermarket Rims and Tires show up.

I figured if i start the listing now I should def be able to find someone by the time i arrive home to save time on selling them and save space of keeping the stored while waiting to ship them.

The Rims alone from the dealer cost $499.19 each.

I am not sure what kind of Tire comes stock but i would assume there atleast $125-130 each (Estimated from www.tires.com)

$1200 + Shipping obo
Old 09-13-2008, 11:06 AM   #2
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lol what is with all the lookie lous... feedback is welcome..
Old 09-13-2008, 11:46 AM   #3
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
Lol what is with all the lookie lous... feedback is welcome..
ok since you asked, I think your price is a little high & the post rules are that you need a picture even though I know you do not yet have the truck. It is in the sticky tho

Its cool you are thinking about your mods to your future tacoma while you are deployment. Be safe and take care.
Old 09-13-2008, 11:49 AM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
$1200 is very pricey for sport rims! thats why there are alot of lookie lous.
Old 09-13-2008, 11:55 AM   #5
Sticks For Troops

I just found out that people are only gettin like $500 tops for wheels and tires.. i got 500$ for stock 15s and tires on my cobalt with 10k miles on them.. Sorry about the lack of pictures.. you can delete the thread if need be.. i guess ill have to do some more research and look at other ways to try to get a little more for the wheels and tires
Old 09-13-2008, 11:59 AM   #6
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
best thing to do is try to sell them local cuz alot of people wont know what a good price is, they are not on these forums lol, me im trying to get rid of 16" trd rims for $200 plus its a hard time to sell shit right now to.
Old 09-13-2008, 04:25 PM   #7
ricepow is on a distinguished road
ricepow's Tacoma Gallery
I split mine up and got $300 for the tires and $300 for the rims. They had 1200 miles on them and they were perfect. Good luck when you get em.
Old 09-13-2008, 08:01 PM   #8
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
they would probably be easier to sell and post pictures of, if you actually had them.
i'd say 500 - $600 tops. good luck and thankyou for your service