Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Tacoma Part out 2009 TRD

Old 03-07-2011, 08:42 AM   #1
krytikel is on a distinguished road
krytikel's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma Part out 2009 TRD

Well guys, I have another baby on the way so the truck has to go. I was trying to fight it but in the end the wife won and I had to pick up a commuter car to save on gas and maintenance and what not. Well, onto the part out. All the listed prices are OBO because I need this stuff gone. Please just don't post because of the prices, as they are best offer they are just prices to start on and if I can get those amounts that would be outstanding. I am Paypal ready and I am verified. If you are local we can defiantly work out better prices!

ALL Items are sold, Thanks for looking guys!
Old 03-07-2011, 09:06 AM   #2
pic and item clean up

Sold Items:

2011 Tacoma cup holders
Armrest net
OR mats new (dble cab)
OR mats opened (reg.cab)
rear seat caps and spacers
2 bike mounts
2 bike mounts
a pillar pod
air/fuel gauge
TRD shift knob
Grey mats (dble cab)
4 rail blockers
bed net new (opened)
2 used bed cleats
4 new bed cleats (opened)
Exhaust tip
Tacoma Bed cleats new packaged
ATX center caps for ATX thugs
2009 and up headrest
TRD rear headrest
2009 TRD interior
Masterlock extended bolt lock and decepticon hitch cover

I hope I got it all this is just off the top of my head. Thanks all for your sales and enjoy your items!
Old 03-07-2011, 09:12 AM   #3
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
You want to swap headlights before you trade it in? I've got the chrome ones and would like the tinted one's on the newer TRD models. I'll ship mine out to you, they are allready off the truck, you can ship yours to me after you replace them. I'll give you my lights plus some cash. Let me know, they are all packed up and ready to go.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:20 AM   #6
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJay View Post
How hard is it to take off the A pillar? If it's not to hard I might take the pod pillar and gauge.
The plastic pillar piece is very easy to remove. There's 2 little plastic pieces at either end of the handle, use a knife or small flathead screwdriver to pop those off, remove the 2 bolts. The handle will then just pull off and the pillar will pop off. It's only held on by those 2 bolts and then some retainer clips that just take a tug to release them.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:23 AM   #7
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 03-07-2011, 09:27 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
You want to swap headlights before you trade it in? I've got the chrome ones and would like the tinted one's on the newer TRD models. I'll ship mine out to you, they are allready off the truck, you can ship yours to me after you replace them. I'll give you my lights plus some cash. Let me know, they are all packed up and ready to go.
Sorry guys, truck is already gone. Traded it in with a lot of aftermarket parts as well . Whats listed is all I have unless I can digg up some extra stuff .
Old 03-07-2011, 09:27 AM   #10
JBrad is on a distinguished road
JBrad's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent. Ill take two of the bike mounts.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:28 AM   #11
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krytikel View Post
Sorry guys, truck is already gone. Traded it in with a lot of aftermarket parts as well . Whats listed is all I have unless I can digg up some extra stuff .
OK thanks anyway.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:29 AM   #12
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krytikel View Post
pm replied
Done
Old 03-07-2011, 09:33 AM   #13
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
thats a lot of stuff!!! glws
Old 03-07-2011, 09:34 AM   #14
oso is on a distinguished road
oso's Tacoma Gallery
Just pm let me know what you think thank you
Old 03-07-2011, 10:01 AM   #16
fltacoma is a splendid one to beholdfltacoma is a splendid one to beholdfltacoma is a splendid one to beholdfltacoma is a splendid one to beholdfltacoma is a splendid one to beholdfltacoma is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Munitions systems craftsman
Name: daniel
fltacoma's Tacoma Gallery
still have the TRD shift knob?
Old 03-07-2011, 10:03 AM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by fltacoma View Post
still have the TRD shift knob?
Still do but I have 2 people who are interested before you I will let you know as soon as I can on the status. thanks for looking!
Old 03-07-2011, 10:35 AM   #18
bookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud of
Name: Mark
bookmonke's Tacoma Gallery
Make it three for the knob, or where did you find one for an automatic?
Old 03-07-2011, 10:43 AM   #19
black cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
black cx's Tacoma Gallery
where are you located?
Old 03-07-2011, 10:55 AM   #20
black cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
black cx's Tacoma Gallery
damn..i wanted the black off road mats haha