Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

mierda for sale

Old 03-07-2011, 02:25 PM   #1
monstar. will become famous soon enough

Name: Raul
monstar.'s Tacoma Gallery
mierda for sale

I got a few things i want to try and sell. Pair of oem black handles $50. (On one of the pics you can see one of them has a little piece missing) Pair of silver bumper flares $25. (Has normal wear and tear with some scratches) Black base reg cab bumper $80. (pretty dirty. Normal wear and tear. No dings or dents) mpex competitor bench (never opened) $100. All prices are negotiable just want to get rid of the stuff. thanks.

Weight bench is sold. Everything else still available.
Attached Thumbnails
mierda for sale-2.jpeg   mierda for sale-3.jpeg   mierda for sale-4.jpeg   mierda for sale-5.jpeg   mierda for sale-6.jpeg  

Old 03-07-2011, 02:38 PM   #2
timbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timbo805's Tacoma Gallery
dibs on the mpex
Old 03-11-2011, 07:55 AM   #3

bump.
Old 03-11-2011, 08:18 AM   #4
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
i dont want none of your mierda lol bump
Old 03-11-2011, 01:26 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
haha! buuuuuump.
Old 03-11-2011, 01:28 PM   #6
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post

LOL for reals.. I make my own