Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale: Brand New OEM Fog Light Switch, No Harness

Old 03-07-2011, 05:36 PM   #1
mattygabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattygabe's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale: Brand New OEM Fog Light Switch, No Harness

For sale is a genuine Toyota Fog Light switch (with no included harness). I own a 2011, so I believe this fits all second-gen Tacomas, not sure if the first-gens have similar knockouts or not.

Asking price: $SOLD
Old 03-07-2011, 05:42 PM   #2
mattygabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump, for those of you local to Western PA (New Castle), local pickup is an option, too. You could say I'd be more lenient if you made an offer along with a local pickup option, since I wouldn't have to pay for shipping
Old 03-08-2011, 01:39 AM   #4
Yeah
willard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud of
Name: Luke
willard417's Tacoma Gallery
Hey i live in beaver falls. Too bad i don't need switch.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:55 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXdoer View Post
$10
No, sorry. That's way too low of an offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willard417 View Post
Hey i live in beaver falls. Too bad i don't need switch.
Bummer. But good to see yet another Western PA native.

I know a couple BF police officers, and have gone to the Happy Day Car Cruise quite a few times. Nice.

Possible transaction may be taking place over PMs. Is still for sale until I receive payment from possible buyer.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:16 AM   #6

SOLD. Thanks to everyone who PMed with offers!
Old 05-11-2014, 02:13 PM   #7
jdjonesiii is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Com Nav maintenance
Name: John
jdjonesiii's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota fog light kit has everything. install in about 3 hours.

Gentlemen stop suffering with your fog light problems. Toyora Factory fog light kit with everything. I purchased and installed in about 3 hours. Plug and play. Link also has install instructions. Discounted price from this dealer. http://****************************-2.t...light-kit-2012 John Stone Mountain Georgia