Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

CL Find: NEW Smittybilt XRC-8 $279

Old 03-08-2011, 09:14 PM   #1
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
CL Find: NEW Smittybilt XRC-8 $279

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/2243610358.html

This is right by me. Should I get it?!?!?!
Old 03-09-2011, 05:58 AM   #3
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
For that kinda cash hell yeah do it!!!
Old 03-09-2011, 06:11 AM   #5
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/2243610358.html

This is right by me. Should I get it?!?!?!
if you read closely he owns/works at a company called rockriders.com and has more then one, so maybe if you contact them we could talk him into a group buy
Old 03-09-2011, 06:49 AM   #6
&erson will become famous soon enough&erson will become famous soon enough
&erson's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.autopartsdealer.com/smitt...content=rank36
same item w/ free shipping for ~$5 more?
Old 03-09-2011, 06:51 AM   #7
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by &erson View Post
http://www.autopartsdealer.com/smitt...content=rank36
same item w/ free shipping for ~$5 more?
good find!
Old 03-09-2011, 02:11 PM   #9
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I was reading some reviews on it and people have said good things about it. A few people have them on here and it fits in most of the aftermarket bumpers (AP, Relentless, ARB, etc). The only knock I saw on it was a poorly sealed solenoid, but Krookz has a pretty good DIY on how to seal it.

Hmmmm... I'm very tempted.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:16 PM   #10
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
I was reading some reviews on it and people have said good things about it. A few people have them on here and it fits in most of the aftermarket bumpers (AP, Relentless, ARB, etc). The only knock I saw on it was a poorly sealed solenoid, but Krookz has a pretty good DIY on how to seal it.

Hmmmm... I'm very tempted.

Do it I'm picking up the same one on Sunday form another member it just has the synthetic line & not the cable
Old 03-09-2011, 02:18 PM   #11
n00b

Yea I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger. I just got my work bonus, but I'm on the fence about this or OBA.

Maybe I'll give the guy a call tonight
Old 03-09-2011, 02:23 PM   #12
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Only things are is the syn line breaks (I know the one pictured is steel) and the siloniod needs to be sealed (easy job). But the good thing is that Smittybuilt has a great warranty.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:38 PM   #13
Zombie Response Team
ROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
ROCKSLINGER's Tacoma Gallery
I have one and Ill be ordering another for my rear bumper. It has been good so far. I did have the solenoid go out before I could even use it. Had my dog tied to it at the lake and wouldnt go back in. Had to use a screw driver to jump the wires. Called up smittybilt and they sent one out no charge.
The other thing is they are a bitch to pull the line out. The grease that comes in them is nasty. So before I even installed mine took it apart and cleaned old grease and put new synthetic in. Made it easier but when its below freezing nothing matters. Just make the motor release the line.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:53 PM   #14
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Its $265 shipped off of Streetsideauto.com when you use the Quick25 discount code for $25 off.

http://www.streetsideauto.com/p/smittybilt-xrc8-97281/
Old 03-09-2011, 05:30 PM   #15
n00b

^ sweet deal. Maybe I'll see if this guy will price match