Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: FJ Anthracite wheels (Not mine)

Old 03-09-2011, 05:27 AM   #1
apotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

apotter's Tacoma Gallery
FS: FJ Anthracite wheels (Not mine)

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...=fj+anthracite

Someone is going to get a sweet deal...wish I had waited to buy mine.
Old 03-09-2011, 12:01 PM   #2
John is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shed
John's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know the guy?
Old 03-10-2011, 02:00 PM   #3
John is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shed
John's Tacoma Gallery
UPDATE: I "bought" these from this guy and unfortunately found out I was being scammed. His phone number is 951-229-7306. He's from California and runs consistent scams on tons of forums. He uses different names but usually Voorhies as a last name. He only took me for $100 but admitted that he got another guy for $400 on the same day. For whatever reason he came clean to me and apologized. (That's not to say he refunded me) But I just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

DON'T SEND MONEY WESTERN UNION!

AND... Remember what your momma told you.. If it sounds too good to be true... It usually is.
Old 03-10-2011, 02:06 PM   #4
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
Voorhies?

Like Jason Voorhies? Like Jason Voorhies from the Friday the 13th films?

That should have been a giveaway right there. Never buy anything from a guy named Voorhies.
Old 03-10-2011, 04:46 PM   #5
espdtrd11
espdtrd08 has a spectacular aura aboutespdtrd08 has a spectacular aura about

espdtrd08's Tacoma Gallery
Well im fu**ed! I am the idiot who just got ripped off for 413.00 dollars. I got so excited yesterday after buying these wheels finally for my truck and jumped on impulse. What is worse is that my wife is really pissed at me. I have been wanting these wheels for a while and finally saved up the little bit I had to get these and now have to start all over. To the guy that ripped me off, GFY I am in the military and have lots of connections. You will get caught you little POS. I have served my country for many years now and this is what I get from scumbags like yourself that can't get a real mans job like everyone else on this forum and earn an honest living.
Old 03-10-2011, 04:54 PM   #7
1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
1bad10tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
UPDATE: I "bought" these from this guy and unfortunately found out I was being scammed. His phone number is 951-229-7306. He's from California and runs consistent scams on tons of forums. He uses different names but usually Voorhies as a last name. He only took me for $100 but admitted that he got another guy for $400 on the same day. For whatever reason he came clean to me and apologized. (That's not to say he refunded me) But I just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

AND... Remember what your momma told you.. If it sounds too good to be true... It usually is.
There was a guy on here that PMed me about a set of Tacoma running boards he had for sale. He wanted me to send a money order and he couldent take PayPal because of some bank issue. Freakin Scammers!!!!
Old 03-10-2011, 04:56 PM   #8
scott504 will become famous soon enough
scott504's Tacoma Gallery
He got two of you?? Does anybody know this guy?
Old 03-10-2011, 04:56 PM   #9
Thucker is on a distinguished road
Thucker's Tacoma Gallery
I almost scammed by this guy too. I insisted that we use paypal and I was willing to wait til his paypal is back up again.

Sorry to the guys that got scammed.
Old 03-10-2011, 04:57 PM   #10
ds46000 is on a distinguished road
ds46000's Tacoma Gallery
espd, i would call the cops man, seriously. especially if the guy admitted it to john that he scammed him...see if you can get that message from john and take that to the cops. i'm sure there's a way to track this guy down with ISP #'s and stuff. Don't let him get away with it. And, thanks for serving our country! Good luck man.
Old 03-10-2011, 04:58 PM   #11
Thucker is on a distinguished road
Thucker's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think the cops are going to do much about online scams. Best bet is to get a few local members together and pay this kid and his family a visit.
Old 03-10-2011, 05:07 PM   #13
espdtrd11

Yeah I made a police report already, thanks
Old 03-10-2011, 05:09 PM   #14
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
There has to be something that can be done? You have the phone number, can the police find out who and where the number is registered and proceed from there? This really pisses me off.
Old 03-10-2011, 05:16 PM   #15
tacoriffic has a spectacular aura abouttacoriffic has a spectacular aura about

Name: Greg
tacoriffic's Tacoma Gallery
He's probably using the money to help out a Nigerian prince who is in a tight spot. I got an email from him today too.

What a low life douche cookie. I hate to see people get taken on an honest web site.
Old 03-10-2011, 05:19 PM   #16
espdtrd11

Hey apotter, what a sweet deal I got. LOL! F**k, wait no I didn't
Old 03-10-2011, 05:20 PM   #17
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
How trashy. Hope everyone reads this post.
Old 03-10-2011, 05:53 PM   #18
espdtrd11

Man I am still so pissed off!!!!
Old 03-10-2011, 08:32 PM   #19
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post

Wait, he told you flat out that he ripped you off, and also that he ripped someone else off? How did he say it?