Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS:DBL Cab TRD floor mats (2010 new)

Old 03-09-2011, 06:46 AM   #1
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
FS:DBL Cab TRD floor mats (2010 new)

Hey guys and gals I have my trd floor mats front and backs out of my 2010 double cab. I had bought weathertechs in the last group buy and threw these in a bag in the garage and just came across them. They are practically brand new. I took them out about 400 miles after i bought the truck. They should fit any 2nd gen double cab i would think....not 100% sure but you can always check with ur local store.

Just saw a set of these go for 60 bucks real quick so il set the price at 60 bucks, would like to sell these quick!!!

breakdown:

Price: $60
Location:Philadelphia (shipping available, buyer pays all shipping cost)
Contact me through TW ( if these dont sell by friday, I will be back in town next wed)
Attached Thumbnails
FS:DBL Cab TRD floor mats (2010 new)-floormat1.jpg   FS:DBL Cab TRD floor mats (2010 new)-floormat2.jpg  
Old 03-09-2011, 06:50 AM   #2
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Dam, I was just in West Chester yesterday. I could have picked these up.
Old 03-09-2011, 06:57 AM   #3
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMA TRD View Post
Dam, I was just in West Chester yesterday. I could have picked these up.

ha sorry dude....thats my fault...i was too lazy to take pics yesterday or else it would have been up then ha....but thats why there is UPS!!! lolz
Old 03-09-2011, 07:09 AM   #5

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Bump for a good guy.
thanks homertaco!!!

gotta get out with all you guys again!
Old 03-09-2011, 07:27 PM   #6

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
bump!!!!
Old 03-10-2011, 12:46 PM   #7

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
thursday bump!
Old 03-10-2011, 04:51 PM   #8

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
how about Best Offer??? any takers?
Old 03-10-2011, 09:34 PM   #10
Fireguy615 is on a distinguished road
Name: Scott
Fireguy615's Tacoma Gallery
Best offer?? $50 shipped??
Old 03-11-2011, 05:27 AM   #11

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
where to for the shippinng? Id like the buyer to pay shipping cas its gonna be in a bigger box
Old 03-11-2011, 07:02 AM   #12
Fireguy615 is on a distinguished road
Name: Scott
Fireguy615's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-17-2011, 06:29 PM   #13

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireguy615 View Post

sorry for the delay, i was away since saturday morning. I will try to get a quote for you tomorrow or saturday...depends on how much work is piled up at the office