Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: White 2nd Gen Front Bumper - $125

Old 03-09-2011, 10:21 AM   #1
IluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Demolition
IluvTEA's Tacoma Gallery
FS: White 2nd Gen Front Bumper - $125

SOLD!!!

Up for grabs is a 2nd Gen White Front Bumper Cover and Aluminum bumper from my 2010. There is one set of scratches on the front (see pics) other than that just normal road wear, took it off with about 11K miles on it. Nothing wrong with any of the parts, I put on a Relentless Fabrication front bumper.

$125 plus shipping from 32506. Military discount available.

Scratches from the garage door. Painted with touch-up paint but you can still see it if you are looking for it.

Worst of the normal road wear...

I'll throw in the recovery loop too if you want it.

Old 03-09-2011, 05:14 PM   #2
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Free bump - I wanna know how much this goes for...I might be doing a plate bumper as well.
Old 03-15-2011, 08:54 PM   #5
navysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11 Bang Bang Infantry
Name: Zach
navysealboy93's Tacoma Gallery
bump. Good luck with the sale. I'll also be selling a lot of stock parts soon.