Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

**BEWARE**

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2011, 05:40 AM   #21
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
does anyone know if this guy has any usernames on here?

Old 03-11-2011, 06:49 AM   #22
espdtrd11
espdtrd08 has a spectacular aura aboutespdtrd08 has a spectacular aura about

espdtrd08's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Thanks who all are trying to help

First and foremost thank u John for trying to put something together for me to help me out. This was a bad situation and lesson learned. I just can't believe that there are people this jacked up. I just want to say that I appreciate everyones generosity and comments being posted. Good people on here! I'm not expecting anyone to help me out but really appreciate even the thought of helping out. Thanks and take care!

Old 03-11-2011, 08:45 AM   #23
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by espdtrd08 View Post
Well im fu**ed! I am the idiot who just got ripped off for 413.00 dollars. I got so excited yesterday after buying these wheels finally for my truck and jumped on impulse. What is worse is that my wife is really pissed at me. I have been wanting these wheels for a while and finally saved up the little bit I had to get these and now have to start all over. To the guy that ripped me off, GFY I am in the military and have lots of connections. You will get caught you little POS. I have served my country for many years now and this is what I get from scumbags like yourself that can't get a real mans job like everyone else on this forum and earn an honest living.
Wow, I feel your PAIN. That is one of the worst things next to killing someone I think. "People" like that should get at least 10 years for doing that crime.

I'll donate $25 if we can find 18 people or $50 if just 10 people want to ante up.

Steve

Old 03-11-2011, 09:07 AM   #24
vbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
vbibi's Tacoma Gallery
I am shore that it won't be a total loss. Western Union makes you go through hoops to get your money. A complaint to the local police in SD. will put an end to his scams. At this point Western Union knows who, where and how, together with what he had for breakfast, and won't be hard to find him. Just a remark fron a retired cop.
Take care
vbibi

Old 03-11-2011, 09:15 AM   #25
IluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Demolition
IluvTEA's Tacoma Gallery
This is my husbands account, and I was commenting on a thread I posted on here when I saw this. This same thing happened to my family, but they actually called my family and said my sister had a warrant out for her arrest on an outstanding traffic ticket. My sister was in basic training for the military, so they were unable to talk to her... and definitely wanted nothing to effect her military career. So they sent the money via western union. When my sister called and they spoke with her about it is when they found out they were scammed. (Since this happened on an Air Force base, they OSI was able to get involved... so for the person that said they were military.. you can try and get their help).

Well they were able to get a hold of the western union where they sent the money... and it obviously had a camera. They caught this person on camera which is how they ended up putting her behind bars. The same day she held a 89 yr old man at gun point and stole his money at an ATM.

About 7 years later, (she was in jail the whole time), my parents got their money back.

It may be worth trying to track down the western union.

Hope this helps.

Old 03-11-2011, 09:26 AM   #26
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyJet View Post
what a doosh. someone has to be computer savy and out this clown

HAHA I didnt stiff you completely like this guy, but I did send you filthy tires!

Old 03-11-2011, 09:29 AM   #27
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Thats BS, we've got members in San Diago and you've got the guys number, go pay him a visit

Old 03-11-2011, 09:55 AM   #28
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post
HAHA I didnt stiff you completely like this guy, but I did send you filthy tires!
???

Old 03-11-2011, 10:25 AM   #29
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Wow I am sorry for all the people who have had to go through this & really hope you are able to go through the proper channels as recommended to get your money back.

As IluvTea said, they are out there in force & targeting people, especially military big time unfortunately.
We just had a incident at work where someone put up a bogus facebook acct with a MG's official photo (website) & was posing as the MG contacting people off facebook asking for donations for soldiers who could not get home on leave, need phone cards, you name it.
People sent this person money (a couple thousand) from knowing how to exploit them ie. good person, nice things, not locking down their profiles etc. This was an MG they were inpersonating!
There is no gutter low enough & will use any scrap of info to turn against you & exploit.

BOLO for this bottom feeders who troll our site, facebook etc. looking for info. No one in an official capacity from DOD will contact you via facebook, offroad forums, miltary.com for donations.

Please be careful with you cash, you all work hard & these people don't.
If there is someone who needs a donation, please work through a mod so we know it is legit. Thanks.

Old 03-11-2011, 10:35 AM   #30
espdtrd11

Well I have contacted Western Union and made a case number. They told me this happens a lot and there is not much they can do after the person has collected the money. I also have a police report. Now they are telling me that I have to contact california police department and attorney general. These type of people will rot in hell!

Old 03-11-2011, 10:36 AM   #31
John is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shed
John's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys I'm glad to see that there's interest in setting up a donation for espdTRD08. (If he wants to give us his first name so we don't have to refer to him as that, that'd be cool) To get an idea of who's all in just post a reply with "I'm in". Once we figure out how many people, we'll have a better idea of the donation amount. Obviously you can donate as little or as much as you like, but if we have a lot of generous members, the amount can be pretty small.

Thanks

Old 03-11-2011, 10:40 AM   #32
espdtrd11

Thank you all! My name is Ernest!

Old 03-11-2011, 10:44 AM   #33
John is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn is one of the sharper tools in the shed
John's Tacoma Gallery
Hey yeah I went through the same thing. Filed the report with Western Union and my local Police here in Boise. They basically said, "we'll file the report but we're obviously not going to follow up by driving to California and looking around for this guy." The problem is he knows this and that's why he's so cavalier.

He told me that he lived in Rocklin at first, but the money was picked up in Menifee and he actually came out and told me later that he lives in San Diego. He basically admitted the whole thing to me in some kind of lame confession. I honestly feel bad for the guy and when he texted me to tell me it was a scam, I really wasn't even mad. Just disappointed as I've been looking for these wheels for months. At any rate his phone number is 951-229-7306 but he admitted that it is a prepay phone that he can (but probably won't) terminate whenever he wants. Seeing as I (and Western Union) know the precise place where he picked up the cash, it stands to reason that the surveillance camera's there should make this an open and shut case. Except the problem is that it isn't a case because I don't live in California, so the California police don't give a damn.

I have an entire text transcript (about 2 hours) of his meandering confession and subsequent whining about how hard it is to find a real job and how easy it is to steal money from trusting people online. If any of that can be helpful in any way. I have it. That said, unless he's caught, I don't think it will provide much aid in apprehending him.

Old 03-11-2011, 12:02 PM   #34
ssrpol78 is on a distinguished road
ssrpol78's Tacoma Gallery
He almost had me too - I replied to him early AM and went through all the motions, sent me pics of the wheels, etc. When he told me a Western Union was beside the UPS Store, I looked at Rocklin,CA on google maps and could not find a Western Union anywhere neare a UPS Store. At that point I told him I decided to buy a set locally...........some people are asshats.

Old 03-11-2011, 12:17 PM   #35
Thucker is on a distinguished road
Thucker's Tacoma Gallery
So that's like 5-6 of us that he tried to scam/scammed. What a piece of shit. So after I told him I'd wait for his paypal to be active again, he said thats fine and he'll let me know when it is. Yesterday, I asked for pictures of the actual wheels that he's selling. He stopped responding. Before he would respond within minutes.

Old 03-11-2011, 12:34 PM   #36
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Im still wondering why we dont have a screen name mentioned for the person who allegedly riped people off.

Old 03-11-2011, 12:44 PM   #37
ssrpol78 is on a distinguished road
ssrpol78's Tacoma Gallery
he is "halfpastdead" on toyotanation

email is halfpastdead_28@yahoo.com ( I beleive this is correct - have to check when I get home from work)

The pics he sent me are somebodys truck on this site, but I could not find it

Old 03-11-2011, 12:46 PM   #38
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssrpol78 View Post
he is "halfpastdead" on toyotanation
Alright. I contacted the moderators over there, asking them for info on the thread, etc.

Old 03-11-2011, 12:52 PM   #39
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Go Chris!

Lay some Mod justice on lil pricks like these... If you guys can trace IP's for an address.. I'm just saying... we've got members everywhere.

Old 03-11-2011, 01:04 PM   #40

This thread is being closed for the time being until the mods and admin can figure things out. Something shady is going on, and at this time, I encourage everyone to hold on to their money. The thread on Toyotanation was closed by the mods over there:
http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=374723

Closed Thread