Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Looking for ...

Old 03-10-2011, 05:49 PM   #1
YeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Honor Guard-Now out of Honor Guard getting ready for MK "A" School
Name: Thomas
YeahYeah's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for ...

Hey guys I'm looking for a few things. I've talked about converting my truck to a 4X4 and its gonna happen. Thats where all yall come in. Im looking for a tcase, front drive shaft, front diff (whole component), cv's, and ecu. if you know where I can pick up (such as junk yard) please tell me the best one to go to if you know of any. Or if you have on hand, lets talk money.
Old 03-10-2011, 05:54 PM   #2
ILikeTacosToo is on a distinguished road

Navy: SLJO
Name: Kyle
ILikeTacosToo's Tacoma Gallery
I just did this conversion... but i did it the smart way... sold my 08 Prerunner TRD Sport for $21,500 and bought an 08 4X4 TRD Off road with ARB front locker (Same color and 4,000 more miles) for $22,900. I toyed with the idea of doing actual conversion and priced it out for about 2 months and realized 1,400 was less than 4,000. I realize that is higher math, that is why it took me 2 months!

Good luck if you do decide to do the upgrade yourself!
Old 03-10-2011, 09:07 PM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeTacosToo View Post
I just did this conversion... but i did it the smart way... sold my 08 Prerunner TRD Sport for $21,500 and bought an 08 4X4 TRD Off road with ARB front locker (Same color and 4,000 more miles) for $22,900. I toyed with the idea of doing actual conversion and priced it out for about 2 months and realized 1,400 was less than 4,000. I realize that is higher math, that is why it took me 2 months!

Good luck if you do decide to do the upgrade yourself!
x2.just get a 4x4.cheaper easier and quicker
Old 03-10-2011, 09:22 PM   #4
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahYeah View Post
Hey guys I'm looking for a few things. I've talked about converting my truck to a 4X4 and its gonna happen. Thats where all yall come in. Im looking for a tcase, front drive shaft, front diff (whole component), cv's, and ecu. if you know where I can pick up (such as junk yard) please tell me the best one to go to if you know of any. Or if you have on hand, lets talk money.
And if someone happens to have two sets of these items, I'll take the other set.