LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS Wet Okoles and Stereo Equipment

Old 03-11-2011, 08:39 PM   #1
betz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud of

Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance
Name: Steve
betz.steven's Tacoma Gallery
FS Wet Okoles and Stereo Equipment

Got a set of wet okole seat covers & the center cosole cover up for sale. Great condition, no tears/rips/ect. asking $160 for all three plus shipping to buyers Zip. - SOLD -

Also i have all of the stereo components that came out of my truck. The system is loud and very clear.

JL Audio 10w6v2 subwoofer W/grille in a custom enclosure for 2009+ Access cabs. $275 with box or $250 for just the sub + shipping

Installed

Also i have two alpine Amps on a rack i made to fit behind the drivers seat. An Alpine mrp-m500 mono amp - SOLD - and An Alpine mrp-f250 4 channel amp $100 each +shipping

Installed

And lastly i have a set of Infinity Reference 6020cs 6 1/2in component speakers in taco tunes mounts (will post pictures tomorrow) $45 +shipping
-SOLD-

Old 03-11-2011, 08:54 PM   #4
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
i wish i had cash i would be drive down to jersey to get this stuff. damn being a poor college student lol
Old 03-11-2011, 10:12 PM   #5
betz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud of

bump before bed
Old 03-12-2011, 06:50 AM   #6

bump
Old 03-12-2011, 07:01 AM   #7
robstaco35 has a brilliant futurerobstaco35 has a brilliant futurerobstaco35 has a brilliant futurerobstaco35 has a brilliant futurerobstaco35 has a brilliant futurerobstaco35 has a brilliant futurerobstaco35 has a brilliant futurerobstaco35 has a brilliant futurerobstaco35 has a brilliant futurerobstaco35 has a brilliant futurerobstaco35 has a brilliant future

Name: Rob
robstaco35's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 03-12-2011, 10:33 AM   #10

the covers have been on for a year and a half and still look good as new. those pics were taken when they were first installed. im trying to sell all three as a set for now but if i dont get them sold i may sell the console cover seperate
Old 03-12-2011, 01:38 PM   #12
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Are they for seats with airbags?
Old 03-12-2011, 01:44 PM   #13
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Man if I could sell my TRD fronts I would buy your seat covers.
Old 03-12-2011, 10:48 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
Are they for seats with airbags?
yes they have the slots cut for airbags
Old 03-13-2011, 07:56 AM   #15
Fireguy615 is on a distinguished road
Name: Scott
Fireguy615's Tacoma Gallery
YGPM, thanks
Old 03-14-2011, 07:56 AM   #16

bump for the 4 channel amp and subwoofer
Old 03-17-2011, 07:48 PM   #17
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
Recieved my amp from you, very pleased amp looks new and fast shipping Thank you

Products Discussed in this Thread