Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Lloyd RubberTite Rubber Floor Mats

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-12-2011, 08:29 PM   #1
just an AnT
AsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3451, 1st Civ Div MCB Camp Pendleton
Name: AnT
AsianAnts's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Lloyd RubberTite Rubber Floor Mats

I have a set of floor mats that i bought for my double cab and barely used (like new condition). These are black and a total of 3 pieces: 1 for driver, 1 for passenger and 1 long one for the rear. I paid $100 for it and I know i'm prolly not going to get the same amount back so please post/send me your offers including shipping. It came with mounting brackets, but I did not use them because my truck already had the brackets. I will take pics of it tomorrow during the day, as for now the below link is where i bought it from.

http://www.autoanything.com/floor-mats/79A4424A0A0.aspx
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Lloyd RubberTite Rubber Floor Mats-2011-03-13-11.34.52.jpg   FS: Lloyd RubberTite Rubber Floor Mats-2011-03-13-11.36.32.jpg   FS: Lloyd RubberTite Rubber Floor Mats-2011-03-13-11.36.57.jpg   FS: Lloyd RubberTite Rubber Floor Mats-2011-03-13-11.38.01.jpg   FS: Lloyd RubberTite Rubber Floor Mats-2011-03-13-11.38.17.jpg  

FS: Lloyd RubberTite Rubber Floor Mats-2011-03-13-11.50.22.jpg  
Old 03-13-2011, 12:06 PM   #2
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
those are nice, i have never heard of them before, great coverage, GLWS
Old 03-13-2011, 12:08 PM   #3
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
nice! whats your asking price?
Old 03-16-2011, 04:56 PM   #6
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
i think ds46000 told me he needs floor matts by april, and my weathertech group buy probably wont ship by then. it might be worth sending him a pm
Old 03-24-2011, 04:48 PM   #9
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i'll give you $50 picked up whenever you are around the 626 area.
Old 04-01-2011, 11:55 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianAnts View Post
SOLD! thanks Gerrat, it was good meetin' with ya..! my folks were like why was a cop out there?!?! LOL
haha keep that on the DL (:

Products Discussed in this Thread