1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

***FEELER*** Trade 07 Tundra 4x4 for Tacoma

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by silvertaco82, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Mar 14, 2011 at 6:24 AM
    silvertaco82

silvertaco82 [OP] No way, get real

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Bozeman, MT
    Vehicle:
    2010 AC TRD Sport 4x4
    TRD Seat Covers, Weathertech floor mats, Sockmonkey Decals, Pro Comp 6", 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers, 18x9 XD addicts, 20% tint, Kenwood Dnx 5120, 2 10" Kicker Shallow mount subs
    Wanted to see if there is any interest to trade my 07 Toyota Tundra 5.7L DCab TRD OffRoad. The truck has 76,xxx miles on it. I bought it from a dealer two months ago and love the truck, but having to commute to school the gas mileage kills. Also I am getting a job on a Dude Ranch in Montana for the summer and planning on driving out with my dirt bike in the back. If there is no interest for a trade I'll either just keep it or sell and drive the old tacoma. I knew the mpgs would suck (14 mpg) but I didn't think I'd miss the Tacoma this much. I'll have to add some better pics this afternoon. The side picture is the first day I brought it home so it looks different now. Thanks for looking!

Mods:
    Zone Offroad 3" Leveling Kit
    Flowmaster Duals With Super 40
    Two 10" Kicker Shallow Mounts
    Crunch 700.2 Watt Amp
    20% Tint
    Brand New 285/65/18 BFG All Terrains

Trade for 1st Gen or 2nd Gen MUST BE 4x4

Tundra Front.jpg
    Tundra Front 1.jpg
    Tundra Side.jpg

2. Mar 14, 2011 at 9:25 AM
    onyx1357

onyx1357 Well-Known Member

Member:
    NJ
    Im intrested. I have an 04 trd sr5 v6 with 72-3k on it. All synthetic fulids, camburg coilovers and uca, rear wheelers leaf pack, billy 5100s, turbo 40 muffler, AEM intake, Pioneer touchscreen sterio with bluetooth and ipod control new speakers all around and some other stuff.
    [​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top