Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Gulf coast rims and other items!!!!

Old 03-15-2011, 12:41 PM   #1
schleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to behold

Name: Daniel
schleygo's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Gulf coast rims and other items!!!!

All are coming off a 2007 Tacoma Dbl Cab Prerunner w 42500miles on the odometer. I have Paypal for secure payment. I live in the DFW metroplex for quick pickup or I can ship if necessary. PM me if interested.

First:

Gulf Coast edition rims, set of 4. These are stock rims that came from the dealership, mostly in the southern states. Comes with lugnuts and centercap. No roadrash or major scratches. Can come with the Dunlop Grandtreks or w just rims by themselves. Great rim to powdercoat!!!

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Front right

Rear right

Rear left

Front right

Tread left on Dunlops if you want them. Size 245/75/16

FS: Stock springs Came off my 2007 Toyota Tacoma Dbl Cab Prerunner w 42000miles on them.

$40 plus shipping

FS: Stock shocks Came off my 2007 Toyota Tacoma Dbl Cab Prerunner w 42000miles on them

$35 plus shipping

Old 03-15-2011, 03:30 PM   #2
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
1.) If the tires are included, what is the price on the rims?
2.) If you get desperate, would you sell the rims individually?
Old 03-16-2011, 07:01 AM   #3
schleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
1.) If the tires are included, what is the price on the rims?
2.) If you get desperate, would you sell the rims individually?

It is both tires and rims for $225. If I ship them to you, I can take the tires off and just ship rims.

I would like to sell them in a set, but if you make a good offer, I will sell individually.
Old 03-18-2011, 02:10 PM   #4

Can ship ASAP. Still have all parts!!!!
Old 03-20-2011, 12:13 PM   #5

RIMS ARE SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING

Other parts are still available