Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB - Thule TK8 and TK13

Old 03-15-2011, 01:08 PM   #1
TIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TIPICOTACO's Tacoma Gallery
WTB - Thule TK8 and TK13

I'm looking for Thule Tracker Kits #8 (honda crv) and #13 (direct mount to fiberglass) I just picked up a used Thule Tracker II base rack and need these to mount it to my cap and my gf's car.

Hopefully someone out there has these and they can part with them.

Thanks for looking!
Old 03-17-2011, 01:47 PM   #3
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
I would put the tracks on your cap.

I picked up a set of 60" thule tracks from amazon.com for $109 shipped. Then I used the TK1 feet.

I bought all of my rack stuff used minus the tracks from ebay.