Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Some 05+ items for sale

Old 03-15-2011, 03:00 PM   #1
AKA "06tacosport"
Lunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
Lunercrab's Tacoma Gallery
Some 05+ items for sale

Ok so i still have a few things left from my old truck to sell. All items are OBO so shoot me a PM if your interested in anything....

05-08 sport model WO charcoal with charcoal piping....these will not fit any seats with airbags...I had a few people interested in these back in the fall but i misplaced them, i was cleaning out my attic and found them, please if your anyone who PM'd me back then and are still interested send me another PM and you will have first dibs....there are a few light dirt stains and the piping on the drivers side seat is wearing through as you can see in the pictures...i'm guessing you could fix it or get it fixed possibly...other then that they are in great condition...SOLD

Four tie down cleats, used but in good condition...SOLD

Manual shifter from 2006 tacoma...took out when i put in the short shifter...have no clue what it's worth so 45 shipped?? OBO

Autocommand remote car starter....brand new never used only opened box to take photos model 41026t ....SOLD
heres the info on the starter from the website
http://www.readyremote.com/autoCommandPro.asp

Now stereo is available for sale...kenwood ddx712 dvd/stereo up for sale...
click here for more details on the stereo
http://www.gooddeals18.com/product/D...metacpg=DDX712

it's the kenwood ddx712 dvd with extra ipod control wire so u can play, charge and control your ipod with the stereo...the item is refurbished when i bought it and very occasionally when it turns on the "lock pin screen" will show up, but turning it off and turning it back on fixes the problem...comes with everything it came with new and the dash kit and wiring harness as well...the dash kit does have a spot where the paint has come off....only reason i'm selling is cause ever since i got my corolla my poor tacoma sits most the time and i don't get to really use it so i threw my factory one back in...SALE PENDING

PAC SWI-Jack Steering wheel interface
up for sale is a brand new but opened steering wheel interface so you can use your steering wheel controls with an aftermarket stereo...the site claims it is compatible with our tacomas....again selling my stereo so i have no use for it, i have not however tried this out personally in my truck...here is the website for more information http://www.pac-audio.com/productDeta...&CategoryID=29 so u may wanna double check your year and stereo model for proper compatiblity... 50 Shipped OBO

Toyota trailer hitch cap...used but good conditon...11 shipped obo

i accept paypal for all, remember prices are OBO...thanks guys....
Old 03-15-2011, 03:51 PM   #2
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the cleats
Old 03-16-2011, 10:23 AM   #3
AKA "06tacosport"
Lunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cleats are sold.
Old 03-16-2011, 11:44 AM   #5
Tacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to all

Name: Mike
Tacoma206's Tacoma Gallery
Did you sell the kenwood unit yet?
Old 03-16-2011, 04:48 PM   #6
AKA "06tacosport"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma206 View Post
Did you sell the kenwood unit yet?
its pending local sale at the moment so right now I'm waiting to hear back from them. if they decline it's gunna be officially up for sale here.
Old 03-18-2011, 10:06 AM   #7
AKA "06tacosport"

ok the kenwood stereo is available for sale.
Old 03-18-2011, 10:43 AM   #9
AKA "06tacosport"

^ lol yeah I was lucky enough to buy them a year ago when u could still get them easy. I'm so paranoid I'm gunna ruin 1 and be screwed
Old 03-18-2011, 10:48 AM   #10
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
I will buy the shifter. Pm sent.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:52 PM   #11
AKA "06tacosport"

bump
Old 03-19-2011, 05:58 PM   #12
AKA "06tacosport"

stereo pending sale
Old 03-19-2011, 06:07 PM   #13
upwardpgv is on a distinguished road
upwardpgv's Tacoma Gallery
May I ask what kind of dash kit that is? The trim ring looks good, The kit I just bought from Scosche came with a cheap black ring. thanks
Old 03-19-2011, 06:09 PM   #14
DSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to behold
Name: Kerri
DSMissed's Tacoma Gallery
I'm gonna bite my nails and hope no one wants the seat covers, then I'm going to lowball you and hope you accept
Old 03-19-2011, 08:53 PM   #16
AKA "06tacosport"

yeah covers are sold.
Old 03-20-2011, 07:36 PM   #17
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
stereo still avail? if so, does it come with nav/buletooth/usb,SD?
Old 03-20-2011, 08:42 PM   #18
AKA "06tacosport"

^ no sorry the stereo is for now sold waiting on funds from buyer. but no it doesn have navi or Bluetooth. those were extra add ons.
Old 03-21-2011, 05:36 PM   #19
AKA "06tacosport"

added two more items for sale, hitch cap and steering wheel control interface....