Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Looking to buy passenger mirror

Old 03-15-2011, 05:01 PM   #1
c2thegreat is a jewel in the roughc2thegreat is a jewel in the roughc2thegreat is a jewel in the rough

Army: Infantry
c2thegreat's Tacoma Gallery
Looking to buy passenger mirror

I want to buy a passenger side mirror. Black plastic only. Hopefully one of you guys that bought color matched mirrors have your old ones sitting around.
Old 03-15-2011, 05:06 PM   #2
Sport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Sport11's Tacoma Gallery
autoanything if you can't find a used one. what happened to the old one???
Old 03-15-2011, 05:13 PM   #3
c2thegreat is a jewel in the roughc2thegreat is a jewel in the roughc2thegreat is a jewel in the rough

Yeah i know i can get a replacement one cheap but id rather get an oem one. I have friends who bought replacement mirrors and they don't fit the as nice as the oem ones.

The old mirror disappeared about a year ago. I was parked in a parking lot and when i got to my truck the entire mirror was broken clean off. I have no idea what happened to it.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:16 PM   #4
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
Got a power one from an 08, yours isn't power though right?
Old 03-15-2011, 07:17 PM   #5
Sport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Sport11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by c2thegreat View Post
Yeah i know i can get a replacement one cheap but id rather get an oem one. I have friends who bought replacement mirrors and they don't fit the as nice as the oem ones.

The old mirror disappeared about a year ago. I was parked in a parking lot and when i got to my truck the entire mirror was broken clean off. I have no idea what happened to it.
that sucks
Old 03-16-2011, 08:45 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewskie View Post
Got a power one from an 08, yours isn't power though right?
Mine aren't power but im pretty sure i could clip the wires and install it. sending you a pm
Old 03-17-2011, 12:24 AM   #7
azgunrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedazgunrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedazgunrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedazgunrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedazgunrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedazgunrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedazgunrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedazgunrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedazgunrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedazgunrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedazgunrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Former LEO
Name: George
azgunrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Check out http://www.certifit.com/

I bought a replacement mirror with power motor and it ran me less than $35 bucks.