1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Use Toyota Tool app. on Iphone before you buy

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by hvac, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Mar 16, 2011 at 3:28 PM
    hvac

hvac [OP] Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    4X4 Tacoma T|X Pro 2011
    Sony 7" HU with Tomtom navigation, remote starter with 2 way security system.
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this tip or if this has been posted before :), if anyone is looking for a new Toyota to buy or even with used ones and if you have an Iphone download an application for Iphone called "Toyota Tool", when you enter or take a picture of a Toyota vehicle VIN number with your Iphone you don't even have to know the year of that vehicle. The app. will show you the year of that Toyota and all the features & options of that vehicle from factory and which dealer it was delivered to, in addition to this if you run a carfax (on used Toyota trucks & Cars) & check blue book value you'll know all about that Toyota before you even do a test drive on it & negotiate the price.Buying new Toyotas I would recommend to use your bank's car loan web site they should have a tool that you can use to build your Toyota after adding all the options that you woud like to have on your Toyota they should show an estimate price on that vehicle this is usually alot lower than MSRP,deal with at least 3 dealerships to find lowest price, use your Iphone app. to check out options of that Toyota on dealer's website for color/options installed on that vehicle most dealer should have all the new Toyota's VIN on the listing.Use your bank's estimate price and dealers competitors to negotiate your buying price!!! DON'T EVER PAY MSRP!!!. GOOD LUCK.:D (if I have posted this in the wrong section please delete it Thanks)

Products Discussed in

To Top