1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2005 - 2011 Tacoma Chrome Rear Bumper

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Nightfury, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Mar 16, 2011 at 7:59 PM
    Nightfury

Nightfury [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Evan
    Bismarck, North Dakota
    Vehicle:
    Factory running boards, Toyota (DeeZee built) toolbox, Code Alarm 5152 remote starter, Bronze TRD rims, more to come....
    Hello everyone. In my quest for an all-black truck, I now have a chrome rear bumper off my 2010 Tacoma. It was only on the truck for 4500 miles, but does have some light scratching. No rust, dents or dings. My eBay listing is for $250 (plus shipping), but I'm offering fellow Tacoma fanatics a break (or so I think, maybe I'm asking too much for this bumper, hell if I know).

If you're interested, make me an offer, via PM or on my eBay posting, of $200, and send me a message saying you saw my post here. If you don't live too far away, and aren't in a hurry to get it, we can also try to arrange some sort of half-way meet up for gas money to save on shipping.

These bad boys retail for $450 new OE, so if you don't mind a lightly enjoyed bumper, save some scratch.

Please PM me with questions, I'm not the best at checking these forums often.

IMG_20110311_130114.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Mar 17, 2011 at 2:20 PM
    bdubbz

bdubbz Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Maryland
    Does that not have all the plastics included? I got one on here for $100 with everything besides the license plate light covers.

3. Mar 30, 2011 at 6:12 PM
    Nightfury

Nightfury [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Evan
    Bismarck, North Dakota
    Vehicle:
    Factory running boards, Toyota (DeeZee built) toolbox, Code Alarm 5152 remote starter, Bronze TRD rims, more to come....
    Item has sold.

Products Discussed in

To Top