Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Hella 500s

Old 03-16-2011, 10:15 PM   #1
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Hella 500s

Looking to buy some Hella 500s or 500ff or really just any hellas. Figured I'd hit up TW first to see if anyone has some for sale. Don't have a lot of money to spend on lights, but regardless, leme know if you have any for sale!

Thanks!
Old 03-16-2011, 10:23 PM   #3
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm... Doesn't WalMart have lay away? I might have to get a few pairs.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:24 PM   #4
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
Hmmm... Doesn't WalMart have lay away? I might have to get a few pairs.
haha, no they don't anymore. now it's site-to-store.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:25 PM   #5
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenstaco View Post
i just got mine at walmart for 60 bucks
I checked the walmart by my house the other day, but didn't see any there

I'll hit up the super walmart then and see, since I need to get some stuff anyways for an oil change i'm gonna do next week.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:25 PM   #6
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
Blah!
Old 03-16-2011, 10:26 PM   #7
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: steven
stevenstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post

I'll hit up the super walmart then and see, since I need to get some stuff anyways for an oil change i'm gonna do next week.
it was a super walmart i got mine at and i didnt even have to put them on lawaway
Old 03-16-2011, 10:28 PM   #8
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
I have two Hella light covers if that helps
Old 03-16-2011, 10:29 PM   #9
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
How long ago did you get those?
Old 03-16-2011, 10:29 PM   #10
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
Tahrs shitty!!!! there goes my dreams.

Quote:

Yeah the WalMart by my house doesn't have them but there is another one about 30min from the one I usually shop at and theyhave a bunch. Keep checking until you find some. They also have cool fogs at Costco.com but there not Hellas.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:30 PM   #11
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
I have two Hella light covers if that helps
If I buy the covers, will you throw in the lights then for free?

Jk.....I just need to get some new light son mah truck...figured I'd try out some hellas this time around.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:32 PM   #13
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Your 500s? I can get em new online for $65 shipped.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:32 PM   #14
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If I buy the covers, will you throw in the lights then for free?

Jk.....I just need to get some new light son mah truck...figured I'd try out some hellas this time around.
Oh yeah for sure the 500ff are great, I had them. Loved them except for the plastic housing. Goodluck in getting them
Old 03-16-2011, 10:33 PM   #15
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: steven
stevenstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How long ago did you get those?
2 weeks ago ...i also have the covers if your interested
Old 03-16-2011, 10:33 PM   #16
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
Oh yeah for sure the 500ff are great, I had them. Loved them except for the plastic housing. Goodluck in getting them
Thanks dude! I wish I never got rid of my spare set of KC lights. Oh well!
Old 03-16-2011, 10:33 PM   #17
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
autozone... or kragen will have them for about $60
Old 03-16-2011, 10:35 PM   #18
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenstaco View Post
2 weeks ago ...i also have the covers if your interested
Hmmmm well I'm gonna be getting hooked up with some audio upgrades tomorrow thanks to my friend's audio shop, so I'll test out my new setup while cruising over to check out the Super Walmart and see.