Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS - Eagle Alloy Series 137 - Set of 5

Old 03-17-2011, 09:57 PM   #1
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
FS - Eagle Alloy Series 137 - Set of 5

$500 for the set of 5

Local So Cal pick up only.

Not looking to ship.

16x8
4.625" backspace

Old 03-17-2011, 10:03 PM   #2
Team Impulse Red
CHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dan
CHPTR11's Tacoma Gallery
Wish you were local, I'd pick em up tomorrow.

Can you remove the black ring, say if you wanted to paint it?
Old 03-17-2011, 10:22 PM   #4
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Glws, would look sick painted black with rivets left steel.

Btw where did u take that grafitti picture?
Old 03-17-2011, 10:47 PM   #5
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRWorks View Post
Btw where did u take that grafitti picture?
there are some permission walls down in the artists district of downtown L.A. off 2nd and Alameda...
Old 03-18-2011, 03:07 PM   #7
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
How much for just one? I need my spare tire back...lol

$100
hahah

if you can find someone to buy the other 4 as a set, im down to break the set apart...
Old 03-19-2011, 09:00 AM   #8
rayny1014 is on a distinguished road
rayny1014's Tacoma Gallery
if you change your mind to ship, im very interested, thanks.
Old 03-21-2011, 06:48 PM   #12
mwestin72 is on a distinguished road
mwestin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to mwestin72
i would buy the 4 does this set come with tires?
Old 03-22-2011, 04:58 AM   #14
Big Taco has much to be proud ofBig Taco has much to be proud ofBig Taco has much to be proud ofBig Taco has much to be proud ofBig Taco has much to be proud ofBig Taco has much to be proud ofBig Taco has much to be proud ofBig Taco has much to be proud ofBig Taco has much to be proud of

Air Force: Vehicle Maintenance
Name: Justin
Big Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Selling them already!
Old 03-24-2011, 08:37 PM   #17
cudason will become famous soon enough

cudason's Tacoma Gallery
Dope. I just picked up the eagle 050 series in matte black. I think they are a super wheel at a decent price. Good luck with the sale man!
Old 03-27-2011, 12:44 AM   #18
LT Chase Truck

BUMP

i would like to take these off on wednesday, so if someone commits and can swing by the shop on Wednesday morning, i will take $440 cash for all 5 wheels...

Old 03-27-2011, 09:04 PM   #20
mwestin72 is on a distinguished road
mwestin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to mwestin72
hey mike

Are they taken?
If not i'd be glad to see them if ya got time so i can take em