Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

CUSTOM BADGE FEELER

Old 03-17-2011, 11:30 PM   #1
Tunafish778 is on a distinguished road

Army: Bco. 7/101st
Tunafish778's Tacoma Gallery
CUSTOM BADGE FEELER

I'm working on some badges for my truck and am wondering if anyone else would be interested. If I can get a group of orders, I can get one big printing done and sent out. I'm thinking about $15 for a set of two to cover my time and the cost of printing. I can do other designs as well; look in my profile for other things I've come up with so far. If you have an idea, I'd be happy to work on it with you.

I'm happy to work with anyone to find a color/design they want. I'm going to post some pics of what I've come up with so far. Shoot me a PM if interested, and if you don't have anything nice to say, remember what your mother told you.

All the decals I get printed are on 3M vinyl coated for UV protection and guaranteed for five years.

Old 03-18-2011, 08:12 AM   #2
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Nice man but go for off the wall things, Toco nuts is crazy TRD, AMF,FMF And so on.
Old 03-30-2011, 08:04 AM   #3
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
How much for one in mossy oak to span the tailgate kinda going with the hunter thing