1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 2004 5'x10' Utility Trailer (Mftr'd by Top Brand)

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by lancezimm, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Mar 18, 2011 at 8:20 PM
    lancezimm

lancezimm [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Lance
    Castle Rock, CO
    Vehicle:
    '06 Tacoma TRD Off Road
    Kenwood KDC-BT645U headunit w/ Metra Dash Kit and Axxess ASWC, Access Roll-Up Tonneau, Pop-N-Lock Tailgate Lock, WeatherTech Floor Liners, Wet Okole Seat Covers, TRD Cold Air Intake, Toyota Running Boards, Toyota Mudflaps, Toyota Bug Shield and Toyota Bed Mat
    UPDATE: 3/24/2011, Trailer is SOLD.

I'm selling my 2004 5'x10' utility trailer made by the manufacturer Top Brand. It is a West Virginia based company.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the trailer. I simply found a great deal on a 6.5' x 12' utility trailer with a tailgate that folds inside the trailer, which would certainly pull a bit easier on empty loads. It seemed like somone on TacomaWorld.com would be interested.

The trailer has 2"x2" square tubing frame, angle iron braces under the trailer and a solid wood deck made from 2"x6"s. There is one slightly cracked board, but it isn't a structural issue. It holds up just fine. I also built wooden panels that fit into the inside of the trailer for hauling mulch, and they can easily be removed for using the rails as tie downs. They aren't screwed to the trailer. The 15" tires still have plenty of rubber on them, and the trailer pulls like a dream down Interstate. You can go as fast as you can handle. Lights work great too!

I know you can get cheaper trailers at the big box stores and a number of pseudo farm stores, but they won't be as well built as this trailer. Not even close. You are getting quality with this little red trailer.

I absolutely love this trailer. I've owned it for about four years, and it absolutely saved my pickup from getting beat up with tree limbs. Also, I can't count the number of times it helped haul those items.

PRICE: $1,100 OBO ... shipping is not available ;) ... however, I can deliver or meet someone with the trailer for a negotiated rate. I have family in Kansas, and I can pretty much meet someone along I-70 for free as long as you are flexible on when you get the trailer.

trailer_2_b7c9fd59fe8a0f1d95d706722e1a41086533657c.jpg

trailer_1_60d81ac580c8fa3ac3c984d0e32e0bad5d594b22.jpg

trailer_3_c2ac67a59db06be68ce9202a28e3b8d186325a1f.jpg

trailer_4_36c4ab845dabb1246417db9c973f148019e95019.jpg

2. Mar 18, 2011 at 8:25 PM
    DubVtundy

DubVtundy ERMAHGERD

Member:
    First Name:
    Thayer
    Keyser West Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2010 white double cab
    8 inch alcan custom leaf packs, ome 885's powdercoated white, bilstein 5100's all the way around with 12 inch travel on the rear, Light Racing Upper Control Arms, Sway bar removed, 17x9 kmc strike. 35x12.50 nitto Trail Grapplers. Satoshi Grill made by (homertaco), Black Headlight housings,retrofits, Tinted Tailights, color matched grill, Bought a TRD sport hood,elite off road front plate bumper,elite off road sliders, 13% tint on the front windows, 5% on top of the facotry rear windows and back glass, 5% tint stip across the windshield, Lo Pro Truxedo tonneu cover, Herculiner bed liner, Weather Tech Window Visors, Exhaust- Flowmaster Super 44 dumped above rear axle, Maglight Mount on side of drivers seat, Scangauge II, Mossy Oak Camo Seat Covers, Weather Tech Floor mats, Spatter painted A-Pillars, Spatter painted headunit trim and shifter trim, Headunit= Pioneer 4300 double din touch screen, Speakers- Precision Power 3 way component stage, Precision Power 8 i
    id love to have it wanna drive to west virginia where it was made hahahah good luck with the sale man

3. Mar 19, 2011 at 6:21 AM
    lancezimm

lancezimm [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Lance
    Castle Rock, CO
    Vehicle:
    '06 Tacoma TRD Off Road
    Kenwood KDC-BT645U headunit w/ Metra Dash Kit and Axxess ASWC, Access Roll-Up Tonneau, Pop-N-Lock Tailgate Lock, WeatherTech Floor Liners, Wet Okole Seat Covers, TRD Cold Air Intake, Toyota Running Boards, Toyota Mudflaps, Toyota Bug Shield and Toyota Bed Mat
    Ha! Yeah, I used to live in Ohio a few years ago, and I would have made that deal. However, I don't think I'll make that commute any time soon. If I can dig up the dealer I bought it from in Ohio maybe he can hook you up with a used one just like mine. PM me if that interests you.

Products Discussed in

To Top